Canada in FIFA 16

Blackdude

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andre Hainault plays in the 3rd division, so he won't be in FIFA. They get added if their respective clubs are in the game.

many players that their teams aren't in the game are included in Canada (de Guzman, borjan etc) so that isn't necessarily true. As for  Thomas, I thought he played in the 2nd division of Norway which isn't in the game, was he on loan from a first division team in Norway? 

many players that their teams aren't in the game are included in Canada (de Guzman, borjan etc) so that isn't necessarily true. As for  Thomas, I thought he played in the 2nd division of Norway which isn't in the game, was he on loan from a first division team in Norway? 

Yeah, I guess they made an exception for #1 keeper and the captain. 

Thomas now plays in the first division of Norway: http://www.thevoyageurs.org/mother-of-all-canadians-abroad-list/

Yeah, I guess they made an exception for #1 keeper and the captain. 

Thomas now plays in the first division of Norway: http://www.thevoyageurs.org/mother-of-all-canadians-abroad-list/

ok thanks for the update. 

But on another note, they made more exceptions than just our captain and #1 keeper. to name a few, ricketts, gasparotto, ledgerwood 

Fools,

Players who do not have a club in the game are added to and removed from the CANMNT as the Canada roster changes. 

For example, Hainault was in the game until September 25th when the CANMNT roster changed. Ergo, he is no longer in the game.

Sry, I'm a noob, you are much more #1337 than me :D

Fools,

Players who do not have a club in the game are added to and removed from the CANMNT as the Canada roster changes. 

For example, Hainault was in the game until September 25th when the CANMNT roster changed. Ergo, he is no longer in the game.

gasparotto is still on the Canadian roster in the game, so is ledgerwood 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived