Goal Scorers Everywhere 2014-2015

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Cavallini continues to lead all scorers with his 11th of the season  (3:39)

I dont care what the level of play in Uruguay is, this guy needs to grow up and commit to the NT this summer. Him and Larin up front for the next 8 years can only be a good thing for us. His goal scoring form has to be drawing attention from his parent club Nacional and in other bigger south american leagues. 

Until he can replicate that form at Nacional or elsewhere I personally won't be joining the "bring him in at all costs" camp. If he comes then that's good - but I hope he doesn't expect to walk into our pool whenever he sees fit. He needs to prove himself with a bigger club or in a better league first.

Cavallini continues to lead all scorers with his 11th of the season  (3:39)

Michel Acosta is #14 for Atenas and plays as one of 2 dmids in front of a back 3. He scores on a header at the 6:05 mark of the video. He also looks like a pylon on the third Fenix goal at the 8:44 mark.

Michel Acosta is #14 for Atenas and plays as one of 2 dmids in front of a back 3. He scores on a header at the 6:05 mark of the video. He also looks like a pylon on the third Fenix goal at the 8:44 mark.

Does he have ties to Canada? Wiki doesn't show anything.

From what I recall reading several years ago is that he was born and raised here in Canada (Mississauga, Ontario) to an Italian Canadian mother and an Argentine Canadian father.

Are you talking about Cavallini? He was asking about Michel Acosta...

I see American football lines and numbers on that field(9:12 in particular). Who plays American football in that stadium?

Good eyes. I have no idea who would play pointy ball there. Great strike and almost 2 goals in one game. Too bad the Kickers aren't going to promote to B2 this year. 

Stuttgart Scorpions.

Thanks!

Reading up on it, they actually have a 15 team league. Very interesting, must be the American influence from all the US army bases in germany(same deal with all those Germans on the USMNT)

Issey doing well with his new club- Scores at 1:15. Also love the really pumped up Christmas music in the background really adds to the mood. 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7Z3lpcQ2XMU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wiki says he has another goal as well but that proved hard to find and or never happened. 

Archived