Goal Scorers Everywhere 2014-2015

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first glance it looks weak but from the replay it's a really clever shot.  That type of free kick could be devastating in WCQ on a bumpy pitch.

Humey scored on a nice free kick in Honduras during the game we don't speak about.

He has scored 4 goals in 9 games in India. All they have is semi finals and finals which wrap up dec 20th. I'd love to see him in camp bacon. Looks like he still has lots to give. We'll see what happens with him during January transfer window.

Kerala Blasters plays in front of an average 47,000 crowd.  No doubt Humey is enjoying himself.    

I was thinking something along the same lines. Fantastic atmosphere. And I can't think of a player more deserving than Humey, to make a play in a game like that, in an atmosphere like that.

Pretty special.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I miss that Simeon Jackson. I really hope he can at the very least get back to being a double digit scorer in the Championship. I think that is his ceiling. He might get into the EPL again and become a bit player, but I think the guy has got to stick to England's second tier if he wants to be a starter and a key striker for his club. No shame in that - the Championship is a very good level, and better than most European leagues.

He's been a fairly robust scorer at every level - from his days at Rushden & Diamonds through Gillingham and into Norwich. However, it's been a tough go since he got to the top. Perhaps now that he is back in League 1 he can steady himself again and eventually move back up to the Championship and have a successful career with a decent club. He has often been hot and cold - scoring goals in bunches and within successive matches - not to mention very important ones. He seems to be the type of player that needs to play regularly even though he won't score regularly. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived