Marco Bustos

2 hours ago, Aird25 said:

but he was definitely squeezing the stick far too tightly in his final season on the island, and he became a bit of a selfish player when things weren't falling his way.

This is what drove me crazy about Marco in his last PFC season. The mantle of “star player” was a little too heavy and he seemed to feel the need to do too much, instead of just playing simple and making those around him better. It’s what I worry about a bit with Phonzie and the MNT as well, and I don’t think I’m alone in that. 

8 hours ago, shorty said:

This is what drove me crazy about Marco in his last PFC season. The mantle of “star player” was a little too heavy and he seemed to feel the need to do too much, instead of just playing simple and making those around him better. It’s what I worry about a bit with Phonzie and the MNT as well, and I don’t think I’m alone in that. 

It's a shame. When things stopped going his way, I feel like he went from making the right decision 8/10 to 2/10.  I have no clue if this is related to his current struggles, but his strike rate overseas looked good enough to earn more minutes than he did this season

• 3 months later...