OttawaFury vs FC Edmonton, 23rd April, 2014 ---1930 EST//1630 PST (R)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ClaytonA

Watching the CIS final was a better stream too, oh well.

Even the audio on the stream is so distorted it's not worthwhile.

TSN 1200 stream it is.

OK DJT I leave it in your hand I will check in a few days to see if you were able to upload the game. Damn I'm going to have to avoid the voyageurs website and other media for a few days.....

if you could PM me the links later so I don't have to look on the website at all..

Many thanks

Guest ClaytonA

Stream's down, refereeing interesting...not great decisions by ref.  Some pushing and shoving.

Radio commentating starting to get a little homer-like.

Edit: just checked CCL final score and Cruz Azul up 0-1 on Toluca.

Editx2: Toluca ties it up in the 63'

Well, Sportsnet, thanks for dropping the preliminary round from your coverage. 

Canada's home of soccer my ass. Only when it's soccer that pops a rating.

Dude, they had to show the poker and the darts! Home to Canadian darts and all that.

I was fortunate to watch this entire thing on Rogers local 22.  It was fun to watch.  The one player I was most impressed with was FCE Eddie Edward.  He was exciting.  I didn't understand why he was subbed out though.

Edward picked up a knock in the first half.  He was struggling with if for a few minutes but finished the half.

I think FCE wanted to see how he was in the second half and decided to take him of as a precautionary move with two games coming up Saturday and Wednesday.

He was having a good game, yes.  Good support down the flank and put in a few telling crosses.

gws

Archived