CMNT v. Bulgaria friendly - May 23, 2014

sloth8

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at work now so I can't watch any streaming. I see at soccerway that we have 81% possesion at HT. Is that correct? It seems unreal.

No, that can't be right ... but we did have a few high quality chances.  I can think of REB with at least 1 or 2 and same for Ricketts.

1st post.

Was following the team relgiously during the last WCQ cycle, dreams cruched after honduras game, now back on for the next 4 year journey.

Maybe our corners do not look the best as stated above.... but our only goal in forever was because of a corner that led to the PK.  Found a link of the sequence;

http://news7.bg/%D0%A1%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82/%D0%A4%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BB-%D0%91%D1%8A%D0%BB%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%8F/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B0-%D0%B8%D0%B7%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B8-%D0%BE%D1%82-%D0%B4%D1%83%D0%B7%D0%BF%D0%B0_l.s_i.78170_c.55.html#.U391VSiVhCp

For those that missed it. :)

We're actually passing the ball around and trying to keep possession.

I've always been a big REB fan. Speed just opens so much. Still am baffled why he wasnt called in to start in Hondorus last year when Oliver O was out. He has a way of stretching the field.

Every time Hainault gets the ball he looks like he's running from the cops.

That sounds about right.  He really doesn't look comfortable in possession, does he.

In his defense, he doesn't strike me as a fit at LB.  Remind me why we didn't call in DeJong?

Archived