Bryan Cristante

Sam

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, canta15 said:

He was loyal to the country he was born and raised in, I'm sure Julian takes pride in being one of the best players in Canadian history and giving fans like us something to cheer about

Okay you went the Patriotic route that always trumps everything. But in the overall perspective of a football career. ...We all know Jonathan has had the better career, not diminishing or taking away anything that JuDG has accomplished. 

On 03/10/2017 at 9:10 PM, matty said:

I think we were realistic here and then THREE GUYS got hurt at what might just be the worst time for Canada. If he plays whatever lock this up and if he doesn't then this talk and watch will continue.

This is the one thing that slightly gives me hope, if he doesn't get cap tied this weekend it might be a while until he's called again.

I doubt he'll want to play for us any time soon since he got this call up though. Ah well.

Just now, Bdog said:

This is the one thing that slightly gives me hope, if he doesn't get cap tied this weekend it might be a while until he's called again.

I doubt he'll want to play for us any time soon since he got this call up though. Ah well.

yea, my original before 25 prediction becomes before 30 if he doesn't play this weekend

19 hours ago, canta15 said:

This was just now, what about 2 years into the future if Cristante continued to perform well and the old guns such as De Rossi, Marchisio, etc retire

There are a lot of younger Italians than him with a lot more hype. Cristante has just had an amazing start to this season, tied in with the injuries. Just bad timing

5 hours ago, TFC2017 said:

There are a lot of younger Italians than him with a lot more hype. Cristante has just had an amazing start to this season, tied in with the injuries. Just bad timing

Well why didn't they call up those better Italians. If they were that much, his run of form would not have warranted a call up

2 hours ago, canta15 said:

Well why didn't they call up those better Italians. If they were that much, his run of form would not have warranted a call up

He's scored 3 goals in 8 games as a defensive mid including 2 of those being against Napoli and Everton.

1 minute ago, TFC2017 said:

He's scored 3 goals in 8 games as a defensive mid including 2 of those being against Napoli and Everton.

And you still think he wouldn't have made one call up to the team over these all star youth players in the next 2 years

2 hours ago, canta15 said:

And you still think he wouldn't have made one call up to the team over these all star youth players in the next 2 years

I mean I think it's more due to form because he's never shown this before, of course if he were to continue like this for 2 years ya he'd probably get a call, but it's a case of 8 games having been played and the coach having gone with someone who's in ridiculous form after 3 players have gotten injured. So even with the form he was in, 3 players were ahead of him

2 hours ago, TFC2017 said:

I mean I think it's more due to form because he's never shown this before, of course if he were to continue like this for 2 years ya he'd probably get a call, but it's a case of 8 games having been played and the coach having gone with someone who's in ridiculous form after 3 players have gotten injured. So even with the form he was in, 3 players were ahead of him

near the end of last season he was posting similar numbers but maybe you do not remember that

9 hours ago, canta15 said:

near the end of last season he was posting similar numbers but maybe you do not remember that

In the January market of 2017 he moved to Atalanta, he played 12 matched, 5 games he was subbed on. He scored 3 goals, 1 against Palermo in mid February, 1 against Sassuolo in early April and 1 against Udinese in early May. 

He's been scoring almost every 2 weeks this year and against Napoli, Everton and Juventus. Scored against Napoli August 27th, then against Everton September 14th, and finally against Juventus October 1st.

44 minutes ago, matty said:

For what it's worth, if he gets captied today I don't think anyone can/should blame the csa for not trying or label cristante for being a tease of some kind. They did what they could and he wasn't (plus he's likely a v :P)

He's Special K, trolling himself, Fight Club style.

Archived