Honduras Sold Out?

JamesW

I was trying to search for tickets on Ticketmaster after it looks like I won't be getting the tickets for the supporters section, and the ticket search isn't bringing anything up for me. Does that mean the game is sold out? After only 15,000 at the US game, I'd be surprised by that, but it would be good news.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was trying to search for tickets on Ticketmaster after it looks like I won't be getting the tickets for the supporters section, and the ticket search isn't bringing anything up for me. Does that mean the game is sold out? After only 15,000 at the US game, I'd be surprised by that, but it would be good news.

The US game was an exhibition. Having this game draw higher would not be surprising in the slightest.

Also, why don't you consider the supporter section tickets?

I'd imagine there would be more than 15,000 at the Honduras game on Tuesday. Ideally I would have the stadium like we had it vs Jamaica for our WCQ last cycle. And nothing like Montreal 4 years ago, what a horrible night that was and a cold drive home. It was nice to see lots of red shirts in the stands, youth soccer clubs have really impressed me with their buying of tickets the past few matches.

Since Socceronly/Jaime has a million emails in his inbox i assume he did not see my response to his message back to me and i may as well bring it up again in this thread. Is there anyway we can meet up in the next week and i can grab some supporters section tickets off of you? I would much rather pay you in cash.

I need at least 6 tickets, possibly 8.

Hey Everyone,

I spoke with Jamie/Socceronly on Monday just before he left for Cuba. He let me know that tickets will still be available to purchase through the main voyageur page, thru paypal right up until Sunday.. Tickets will be in the supporters section. By the sounds of things, there are still many available :) You will have to pick them up at Maro at the pre-game party on Tuesday.

Hope this helps..

James, as soon as you walk into maro, there is a desk where Jamie will have thousands of tickets ( mostly sold ones) if you sign up from the site your name goes on a list that says you paid and tickets will be held for you. This ensures tickets don't get lost in the mail. You will be completely taken care of as I believe Jamie looks after selling the entire south end supporters tickets. Get there early!

James, as soon as you walk into maro, there is a desk where Jamie will have thousands of tickets ( mostly sold ones) if you sign up from the site your name goes on a list that says you paid and tickets will be held for you. This ensures tickets don't get lost in the mail. You will be completely taken care of as I believe Jamie looks after selling the entire south end supporters tickets. Get there early!

Would 6:00 pm be too late to pick up tickets at Maro?

The Honduras press is claiming thousands will show up from all parts of the US- driving from Texas, etc.

http://diez.hn/Inicio/Ediciones/2012/06/11/Noticias/Hondurenos-ya-invaden-Toronto#.T9ZX9Zhv5Xs

It may be that we wind up with a split crowd. The away support is always much louder than our general fans, but an organized supporter section will hopefully rouse things. Of course, results on the pitch will help.

It is time to shut up Anibal Aleman from Maryland and the Gomez family. Ready to lose your voice?

Not sure if you'll get this Jamie, but I ordered two tickets for the Honduras game after I had ordered my first one. I got the first one fine, but the other two didn't arrive before I left a week ago. My friend (who needs the tickets) just told me he checked my house today and still nothing. Any ideas?

Gator, if you still have those two tickets, I may need to take them off of your hands. Thanks for any help.

cheers,

matthew

It sounds like the crowd support for Canada will be less than it was for the comparable Jamaican match in Toronto at the beginning of this stage last cycle. Could someone explain what's changed from a support perspective compared to this time 4 years ago?

It sounds like the crowd support for Canada will be less than it was for the comparable Jamaican match in Toronto at the beginning of this stage last cycle. Could someone explain what's changed from a support perspective compared to this time 4 years ago?

The buzz for TFC has changed, one of the few places that Canada is exposed is at TFC games and with less bums in the seats they've seen less of those ads as pathetic as that sounds. The Euros are definitely playing a part too.

Archived