Voyageurs Cuba Trip of Madness - Details & Brochure

Admin

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This probably goes without asking, but you're making sure we're all getting to Toronto sometime during the day before the Centennial match? If I wanted to get to Toronto on the 2nd instead of the 3rd, is it still possible to arrange that?

For those who paid the change fee. Yes working on getting your flights to work out.

• 3 weeks later...
Booked the short-trip... pumped!

As of today, so did I, along with a couple of part-time Voyageurs. I totally missed the thread about the short trip when it was first posted and just noticed it a couple of days ago ( here in case anyone else is in the same boat) but the 4-day trip is a very nice option.

Really looking forward to this. It is going to be a busy couple of weeks of soccer.

As of today, so did I, along with a couple of part-time Voyageurs. I totally missed the thread about the short trip when it was first posted and just noticed it a couple of days ago ( here in case anyone else is in the same boat) but the 4-day trip is a very nice option.

Really looking forward to this. It is going to be a busy couple of weeks of soccer.

Awesome, looking forward too it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I'm a big fan of your team and I have the chance to travel to Cuba on June 8th to attend the game between Canada and Cuba, so I really need to buy two tickets for that encounter in advance. I've been trying to buy them online with no luck, so I need to know if there is another way to do it from here since I don't want to risk in buying the tickets the same day (I will be wearing a Canada shirt and I would love to sit in The Voyageurs section :)). Can you help me on this matter? Please acknowledge and advice!!!!! Best regards, Javier (big fan of your team)

Hi. I'm a big fan of your team and I have the chance to travel to Cuba on June 8th to attend the game between Canada and Cuba, so I really need to buy two tickets for that encounter in advance. I've been trying to buy them online with no luck, so I need to know if there is another way to do it from here since I don't want to risk in buying the tickets the same day (I will be wearing a Canada shirt and I would love to sit in The Voyageurs section :)). Can you help me on this matter? Please acknowledge and advice!!!!! Best regards, Javier (big fan of your team)

We will definitely have tickets for people who are already there and making their own travel arrangements.

I'll try and find out how that is going to work.

email me at voyageurstickets@gmail.com

I've always thought that Canada has so much potential since Mexico 86 World Cup when it qualified for the first (and only) time.

Ever since, I've always been a huge follower of your fine selection because in some way it has been like my home country, Venezuela: an "underdog".

If we take a close look to the past, Canada was so close to qualify in the Argentina 78 and Spain 82 World Cups. If succeded, the history of Canadian football would have been different.

So, good luck with the semi final round, and I will see you in Cuba...

Go Canada ! ! !

I will be traveling independently to Havana for game getting in on the seventh, does anyone have a meet up bar we can make our own

the night before and on game day ?

What we need is bar with food option and terrace near the stadium or one downtown for night before.

The group goi9ng down is doing a Havana tour the day of the game and then going for pre game dinner/drinks. Once that is confirmed we will let everyone who is going down separately know where it is if they want to meet up.

Do we actually know where the stadium is yet? I think it would be better if we could start the pre game drinks/dinner as early as possible just to get into the mood before the match starts. I mean most of the Canada matches in Toronto have about a 3 hour pre-game which would be ideal.

I think it would be better if we could start the pre game drinks/dinner as early as possible just to get into the mood before the match starts.

And by "the mood" you mean "hammered on Communist rum"?

That's not an objection, really. But bear in mind the pub scene in Havana's not quite Toronto.

And by "the mood" you mean "hammered on Communist rum"?

That's not an objection, really. But bear in mind the pub scene in Havana's not quite Toronto.

Haha essentially... but there is also something sort of exciting about just getting pumped up for the game anyways a few hours in advance. Plus this has the potential to be an epic 30 person-ish march :)

Haha essentially... but there is also something sort of exciting about just getting pumped up for the game anyways a few hours in advance. Plus this has the potential to be an epic 30 person-ish march :)

it will be an epic 50-100 person march at the minimum :)

Do we actually know where the stadium is yet? I think it would be better if we could start the pre game drinks/dinner as early as possible just to get into the mood before the match starts. I mean most of the Canada matches in Toronto have about a 3 hour pre-game which would be ideal.

I completely agree with my Impactful friend here, it's all about the match and the pre-match festivities! I really am not interested in too much sight seeing on the day of the game, I'll have one thing on my mind and that is cheering our lads on to victory!

Archived