Voyageurs Cuba Trip of Madness - Details & Brochure

Admin

And the short-version trippers have arrived back home. The Voyageurs Trip of Madness was an unqualified success! Never to be forgotten. Many thanks to Trevor and Jamie for the organization.

Great meeting all of you on the trip.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah just want to echo what's been said. The trip was epic, and shockingly enough none of us were arrested down there!

So thank you to Trevor and Jaime for organizing everything and thank you to Olivier Occean for making the trip about as good as it could have been.

I think there willbe plenty of pics, but we're all still recovering. We packed a lot of fun in a short amount of time.

Thanks to Trevor and Jamie and everyone who came down. Thanks to the players for the three points as well.

I'm looking forward to three more on Tuesday so we can get drunk on girl drinks and ole a cigar. :)

cheers,

matthew

I think there willbe plenty of pics, but we're all still recovering. We packed a lot of fun in a short amount of time.

Thanks to Trevor and Jamie and everyone who came down. Thanks to the players for the three points as well.

I'm looking forward to three more on Tuesday so we can get drunk on girl drinks and ole a cigar. :)

cheers,

matthew

Hmm.... It would be much more fun to ole a cigar if we could also get the Maro to serve Miami Vices :)

Hahaha I think I was ready to explode with excitement after the goal, and then just went crazy at the end. Although according to Jeff who was standing beside me he was a little worried for my heath during the final 5 minutes of stress.

But Zeelaw was the one who was physically shaking with nervousness during the final 5 minutes.

What a crazy trip.

Hahaha I think I was ready to explode with excitement after the goal, and then just went crazy at the end. Although according to Jeff who was standing beside me he was a little worried for my heath during the final 5 minutes of stress.

But Zeelaw was the one who was physically shaking with nervousness during the final 5 minutes.

What a crazy trip.

I wish I could have joined you guys at the Embassy after the match, but I had to get back to my hotel to use the crap internet in order to file my report.You should have seen what was considered a "press box" at the Pedro Marerro.

We were talking to the Rednation Online guys in the airport yesterday and they were describing the "press box" to us. It sounds pretty ridiculous. They also said when you got on the pitch not only was the grass as long as it looked, but it was also was covered in weeds.

Archived