USA v . CAN in Detroit - Same Day Bus from Toronto - Info

RS

We're now taking payment for the same day bus (departing from Toronto) for the the Gold Cup match in Detroit.

Price per person is $35, and does not include the cost of match tickets. Seats on the same day bus and match tickets can be purchased on the home page.

Tentative itinerary for the (55-passenger) same day bus:

Tuesday June 7

0800 - Depart BMO Field (Gate 3)

0830 - Pick up passengers in Oakville/Mississauga (Carpool Lot at 2936 South Sheridan Way, Oakville)

0845 - Pick up passengers in Hamilton (The Staircase - 27 Dundurn St. N.)

1245 - Arrive at Ford Field

1800-2000 Panama v. Guadeloupe

2000-2200 USA v. Canada

2300 - Depart Ford Field

0300 - Drop off passengers in Hamilton

0315 - Drop off passengers in Oakville/Mississauga

0345 - Arrive at BMO Field

All details are approximate, obviously. Still working out pick up/drop off points, but parking will be a consideration.

At the moment, we've only committed to one bus for all Canada supporters, regardless of club supporters group affiliation. It will be a Voyageurs bus, but it is being pushed to all TFC supporters groups as well. As such, it'll likely sell out pretty quickly (I've already received a few payments while typing this), so act quickly to ensure your seat.

If demand dictates, we'll look into additional buses, but we're concentrating on selling this one out first.

Note to all bus passengers - Please print off a copy of your payment confirmation and bring it with you on the day of the game. I'll need it as proof of payment to allow you on the bus.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, could everyone who is on the bus please post here which stop you would like to be picked up at? Toronto, Oakville/Mississauga, or Hamilton.

I'd like to have an idea on the numbers at each point.

Toronto

1. Rudi

2. squizz + 2

3. BrennanFan (from CBlake)

4. D. Bailey

5. M. Osborne + 1

6. Nodoubtguy (S. Salvador) + 1

7. R. Page

8. TeddyB

9. theaub (A. Lustig)

10. antonkuz (A. Kuznetsov) + 1

11. Prizby (from gregl (G. Lapouchnian)

12. R. Forsey

13. grigorio (M. Grigoriev)

14. Califax (A. MacLellan) + 1

15. C. Armour

16. Sebastien + 2

17. A. Lindstrom

18. djcuse (B. Humber)

19. A. Albaghdadi

20. BrennanFan

21. Sam

22. TorontoVic

23. pekduck + 1

24. Fort York Redcoat

25. S. Katz

26. davelee05 + 1

27. Redpunkfiddle

28. dbl_d (from klinsmann)

29. King Dave + 1 (from Califax)

Oakville/Mississauga

1. M. Parrott

2. S. Kirk

3. D. Canning

4. the_X_man (A. Valdes) + 4

Hamilton

1. Ben D.O.W. + 3

2. BHTC Mike + 2

Total - 55

Also, could everyone who is on the bus please post here which stop you would like to be picked up at? Toronto, Oakville/Mississauga, or Hamilton.

I'd like to have an idea on the numbers at each point.

Toronto

1. Rudi

2. squizz + 2

3. CBlake

4. David Bailey

Oakville/Mississauga

Hamilton

1. Ben D.O.W. + 3

Looking forward to it Rudi. Thanks again as always.

db

Looking at ways to get to the game.

Me and two of my buddies are looking at taking a greyhound from Ottawa to Toronto, hop onto the V's bus and then taking the 6:30 am greyhound back from Toronto to Ottawa on the 8th.

Anybody who would be willing to let us crash on the floor of their living room for a few hours? We basically just need a place for a few hours between arriving at BMO after the games and heading over to Greyhound.

Calm guys who won't cause trouble and will take a cab or public transit!

Please let me know if it's a possibility.

Thanks!

Seb

Guest gregl

Just paid for a ticket and the bus. This will be my third CMNT game (after Jamaica and Peru) but the first one away from BMO field.

Sebastien, I can't edit the bus list at the moment as I'm on my iPhone (which makes editing large posts a pain in the ass), but I did receive your payment.

I'm leaving for Vancouver in a few hours and may not have regular computer access until next week, but I'm still able to receive payments, so keep them coming!

Sebastien, I can't edit the bus list at the moment as I'm on my iPhone (which makes editing large posts a pain in the ass), but I did receive your payment.

I'm leaving for Vancouver in a few hours and may not have regular computer access until next week, but I'm still able to receive payments, so keep them coming!

Thanks Rudi.

And yes, we will be leaving from BMO field, forgot to mention it.

Thanks for the great work!

Not trying to hijack the bus thread, but is there a definite end point for the bus that isn't the stadium? Will you guys get to Detroit soon enough to meet up with those of us coming from Windsor? Just figuring out where we are going to go in Detroit pre-match, so if there's a chance the bus can end at our pre-match point then let's get it coordinated now.

Not trying to hijack the bus thread, but is there a definite end point for the bus that isn't the stadium? Will you guys get to Detroit soon enough to meet up with those of us coming from Windsor? Just figuring out where we are going to go in Detroit pre-match, so if there's a chance the bus can end at our pre-match point then let's get it coordinated now.

Elwood Bar and Grill. Right Next to the stadium. That is the spot.

They have a Ty Cobb Salad. It's like a Cobb Salad, but with a baseball reference. Is anyone here in a position to pass that up? Didn't think so

Archived