USA v . CAN in Detroit - Same Day Bus from Toronto - Info

RS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi Rudi, can u please update the list. dbl_d has taken my spot

Done.

----------------------------------------

A quick update on the price situation, the final price will be a bit lower than what I posted a couple of posts above. I'll need to incorporate the driver's hotel room and parking for the bus into the final tally before I can do a final cash call from everyone, but please be aware that it'll be approximately $15 to $20 per person.

I hope to have everything settled by the beginning of next week.

My bus coming to Toronto will be cutting it very close with the departure time of the bus if it does indeed leave at 8am... I may have to find a different way up but I'll try and work it out - sorry Rudi.

My bus coming to Toronto will be cutting it very close with the departure time of the bus if it does indeed leave at 8am... I may have to find a different way up but I'll try and work it out - sorry Rudi.

No need to apologize, these circumstances are frustrating to everyone I bet.

PM me your travel info and I'll see if I can work something out.

Do we have a definitive cost increase sorted out? And how is it to be paid?

thanks.

It'll be paid through PayPal. I'll post something definitive tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.

Sorry for the delays, guys. I've been ridiculously busy lately.

Anyway, the increase is going to be $15 per person, and I'll collect via PayPal as I did originally. I'll get Jamie to put up a PayPal button soon (which won't require a PayPal account, just a credit card), but in the meantime if anyone has a PayPal account and wants to get it over with, feel free to send it to rudi_schuller@hotmail.com.

If there are extra funds at the end of this, it'll go towards the bus driver's tip.

Thanks for your patience.

Hey I know this might be a big ask but the bus gets back to Toronto at 3 in the morning and my bus doesn't leave for Kingston until 10:30 that morning, so if someone had a couch I could crash on for a few hours before I head out that would be much appretiated.

Sorry to bug people again... but I'm still looking for somewhere I can stay for a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived