USA v . CAN in Detroit - Same Day Bus from Toronto - Info

RS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had a good run of payments but it has dried up over the past day or two.

We still need at least 10+ more to guarantee that this bus is a go, so if anyone is sitting on the fence, they'll need to act soon. I told the bus company that I'd have an answer for them by the end of the week, so get on the bus!

Is there anyone who knows if they'll be driving to Toronto for the bus for sure yet from Ottawa or Montreal. Cause once again, I'd really appreciate a ride and I'd pay for gas money.

I don't know for sure yet how I'm gettin down to TO from Ottawa but if all us Ottawa/Montreal/Kingston folks put our minds together I'm sure we can figure something out that'll work for everyone...

We had a good run of payments but it has dried up over the past day or two.

We still need at least 10+ more to guarantee that this bus is a go, so if anyone is sitting on the fence, they'll need to act soon. I told the bus company that I'd have an answer for them by the end of the week, so get on the bus!

TFC's opener should be a good opportunity to get those 10+

My +2 and I would probably prefer the Hamilton(/Burlington!) pick-up.

My two cents: definately pushing for that to be the Aldershot GO! Right off the 403 and I'm 90% positive - will confirm - they've built a westbound off ramp at Waterdown road now. It's just as accessible from most of east Hamilton (via the QEW(Skyway)/403) and the Niagara region as any other likely stop unless you're thinking about somewhere way out on the mountain around the Ancaster meadowlands. If you put the Oakville/Mississauga stop at Winston Churchill that pretty much balances all the stops for the whole western GTA.

Guys,

I know that it sucks when money is tight, so I'm not going to lecture people on fiscal contributions. But I grabbed 3 extra tickets and bus seats. If people can throw an extra 35 to put down on the bus, do it.

You'll have 2 whole months to convince a friend, or sell it off to others when they come later.

We need this bus.

How many people do we need to ensure this bus is 100% a go?

With the numbers we already have, this bus is pretty much a go, even if everyone on it has to chip in an extra $5-$10 each.

I doubt it'll come to that though, as I'm waiting on a few payments which should sell the bus out.

Archived