Guest uno

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Di Chiara now starts for Reserves

http://kc-camapa.ru/cgi-bin/kstvlive.cgi

I was watching this on and off, thanks for the link. I think he only played the first half and was substituted at the half which seems to be usual for him, did not hear his name or see him in the 2nd half but as I said I was watching it on and off. Is that because he will be on the bench for the first team game tomorrow? A lot of the play seemed to go through him when he was on and he is a much more mobile defensive mid than what we usually have on the Canadian national team. The KC reserves defense seemed shaky and they were weak on the left side. They controlled most of the play but then would give up horrible scoring opportunites and the Kuban attackers were also better finishers than the KC ones. Game ended 3-1 for Kuban's reserves.

Sometimes the feed stopped but all in all a pretty good production level for a reserve team game. Good knowledgeable commentary as well. Is that the commentator for the first team KC matches?

Is that because he will be on the bench for the first team game tomorrow?

I think that's because Reserves coach wanted every player to participate in the game, and there was an experienced DM in the subs - Kovba (ex national team player for Belarus), so he needed some minutes too. We'll see about tomorrow First team game, players usually get info about who starts in the morning on Match day.

Sometimes the feed stopped but all in all a pretty good production level for a reserve team game. Good knowledgeable commentary as well. Is that the commentator for the first team KC matches?

the quality was awful because it was an away game, so probably they broadcasted it with mobile phone camera somehow, lol

And the commentator is just a journalist from Club TV, he's not a professional commentator. All rights for RPL matches belong to TV companies of Federal size, so only commentators from those companies can work on RPL matches

Guest soccer1
an update on current situation:

no Di Chiara in yesterday reserves game, probably because he arrived home on Thursday and couldn't get an evaluation during this week training cycle

Our captain, former CSKA Moscow hot prospect, who played last two-three seasons for us as DC, today will play at his natural position of DM. So, +1 player for Joseph to compete against

Hahaha...Are you serious?...LOL.

Pay no attention to this man Uno. He is the father of another player who needs to belittle what other Canadian kids are doing to make himself feel better...

no problem, i eat trolls for breakfast )

BTW, the Captain failed that game at DM position, so -1 player to compete against.

He is the father

are you sure about that ? I read his posts and it looks like it's that player's little sister posting.

What's the name of that player BTW, and where does he play ? (club)

no problem, i eat trolls for breakfast )

BTW, the Captain failed that game at DM position, so -1 player to compete against.

are you sure about that ? I read his posts and it looks like it's that player's little sister posting.

What's the name of that player BTW, and where does he play ? (club)

His son is Andrew Kliment, he is currently on loan to a 4th division Czech club called Viktorie Jirny. His contract is held by 2nd Division club Bohemians (not the 1905 version, the fake Bohemians)...

he is currently on loan to a 4th division Czech club called Viktorie Jirny.

i see now, that explains everything.

I hope Andrew will play at a good level some day, and his father's behaviour will not affect kid's football Karma

So, back to Di Chiara, nobody seen the Soccercentral Sat. with him ?

i see now, that explains everything.

I hope Andrew will play at a good level some day, and his father's behaviour will not affect kid's football Karma

So, back to Di Chiara, nobody seen the Soccercentral Sat. with him ?

I saw it Uno, it was a nice interview. He mentioned that he's enjoying his time in Russia and admits that he hasn't been out in the city too much (it's a culture change for him, mentioned the buildings and roads), he said there are some nice restaurants in the city but that he rarely has time as everything he does is dedicated to football. Mentioned how grateful he was for a Canada call up and talks about how he wasn't frustrated at not being called to the youth teams. I really like his attitude and I think he's going to go far, he's tough mentally and he looks tough on the pitch as well.

Teams placed 1-8 will play for medals and Euro cup spots,

teams ranked 9-16 will battle to avoid relegation.

Each team will play a team within it's group twice, so a total of 14 matches before the season ends in May 2012

teams placed 15-16 are relegated at the end of season, teams placed 13-14 will play some kind of play-off games against teams placed 3-4 in Russian First Division (Tier 2).

So, there's one game left before that "third round" starts, we'll face Anji on 5th of November, and we will play two games of "third round" this year (November-Decembe probably, it's started snowing this evening in Samara, so I eagerly anticipate those "snow-battles", lol).

We now share 12-13th spot with other team, 2 point down from 10th place, 2 points up from 14th place, 6 points up from "straight relegation zne".

I also recommend everyone who has an opportunity, to watch games from top-8 "third round". Especially those games where Zenit, CSKA, Rubin and Dinamo play. They're in good form and play attractive football. These matches will be the same level as Europa League at least.

Also don't forget home games in Champions league for Russian teams, they start earlier than ohers in Europe. (Watch for Dumbia @CSKA games, guy is a great talent, and Zenit's games were all full of fun)

Cheers

I'm wondering why Joseph didn't get capped when he was with the MNT. The first game was a blow-out and an obvious opportunity to get him in for a few minutes. It just doesn't make sense to me. If I understand the way it works, once the player is capped he no longer has the option to play for another national team. Regardless, should they not have found a way to put him in? It will be interesting to see if they add him to the roster for the upcoming game in St Kitts.

Joseph mentioned that his parent's heritage is Italian and admitted that it is far from likely that Italy would ever call him up. I think Hart will call him up for the two St. Kitts matches and he will likely play in the second one at least if Canada clinches in the first one.

I'm wondering why Joseph didn't get capped when he was with the MNT.

My guess (and it is only a guess) is that Hart had planned to play Morgan in the first game (which he did) and diChiara in the second. However, the second game wasn't an easy win (as expected), so Hart was forced into sticking with his top players, to press for a goal.

The other possibility is that diChiara simply looked a bit out of place in training and it was clear that he is more one-for-the-future, than ready to contribute now.

I really doubt, that he'll be called up for November games. The announcement on the club website usually appears when fax from National team comes to club. There's no such thing on our club website now, and i think it's too late now to call up player from far away .

I'd be happy if I'm wrong about it, though.

Yes I agree. I'm sure all the calls have been made given the announcement is tomorrow morning. I'm still not sure why Hart didn't cap him if he was interested in him. Seems bizarre to me. I agree with David, that there may be something Hart saw during training camp.

Yes I agree. I'm sure all the calls have been made given the announcement is tomorrow morning. I'm still not sure why Hart didn't cap him if he was interested in him. Seems bizarre to me. I agree with David, that there may be something Hart saw during training camp.

There was an early substitution for Johnson so that was necessarily a tactical change, the plan was clearly to get Morgan in first (then possibly Di Chiara), which ended up being the third of three substitutions. So, the only possible substitution to change would have been the Simpson for Dero one. The match was already 5-0 at that point so the opportunity was there but there may have been some other valid reason why Hart wanted/needed to make the substitution that he did.

The kid is a 19 year old NEW professional. Like most kids his age he'll play u23 before the full men's team. I am disappointed he didn't get capped, BUT but but.....no biggy. He is committed to Canada, guys.

yeah, when he just appeared, i wondered if he will play at Reserves on a regular basis. So at the age of 19 getting a taste of first-team football at club and training with senior national team is good.

His contract expires july 2014 (no one has longer contract at our club, if i'm not mistaken) so , personally, i "give" him year -year and a half to start getting first team football on a regular basis, and, as a result a call-up to CMNT again. Learning the language should help a lot in battle for first-team. So he has a lot of time, just needs to be patient

Archived