Guest uno

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet he would have been called this time around if he was playing for Toronto FC. Since he was likely going to see only 20 minutes of gameplay max it probably wasn't worth it to bring him all the way from Russia. Hart got a chance to observe him and he got a chance to familiarize himself with the national team. That's what counts most. Hart couldn't call Ashtone Morgan, Matt Stinson and Joseph DiChiara.

Imagine if Joe takes out one of the stars on Anzhi like Eto, Zhirov or Roberto Carlos :P

Doubt he plays though.

Probably he will not play tomorrow but he actually did play against Roberto Carlos and Anzhi already this season. It was his second first team game and his first and so far only start for Samara. He played 90 in that game.

Today DiChiara played 60 minutes for the reserves in a 1-0 loss. He seems to never play 90 minutes with the reserve team even though in the games I have watched he is a key player for them. The reserve teams do travel with the first teams in Russia so I suspect the reason he does not play 90 is because they don't want him too tired. In other words if someone gets a knock in practice he could possibly find himself on the bench for the first team.

following today game, we need quality players in central zone of defence and midfield so badly.

Both DCs, and second DM (the one who didn't score) were awful.

• 2 weeks later...

depends on number of players who need to regain fitness, form or not good for 18-man match squad

we usually have at least 3 people playing for reserves, who were supposed to play for first team.

Guest soccer1

Wrong as always...It is funny how you would like to always put forward wrong info and use it...You are pathetic.I thought you have progressed from unconsious incompetent to a consious one who would at least know what you don't know,but you are still stuck in the don't even know what you don't know stage...Terrible.

Wrong as always...It is funny how you would like to always put forward wrong info and use it...You are pathetic.I thought you have progressed from unconsious incompetent to a consious one who would at least know what you don't know,but you are still stuck in the don't even know what you don't know stage...Terrible.

Good read as always... :rolleyes:

Someone is channeling Rumsfeld and Cretien!

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

Yes and one of the things we do know is someone's son is playing in the Czech 18th division and we do not care if he wants to play internationally for Ghana and he is very bitter about that! ;)

Archived