Guest uno

ex-Spartacus academy player now is a part of Russian Premier division side Krylja Sovetov Samara.

Yesterday he signed 3,5 year pro-contract. Salary is rumoured about 10k$ per month.

If anyone's interested i can give feedback on his results in Russia.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey uno, thank your for the information. I'm going to be following him a lot since I was lucky enough to have seem him play a handful of times on my high school team as well as sharing a few classes with him. Didn't know him personally but it's still intriguing for me to have known someone who is now a pro in the Russian Premier League. I hope one day he'll get the call for Canada as well (I can assure all of you to the best of my knowledge, he's a Canuck first and foremost).

Can you tell me what position he is playing for Krylia? I have seen him play both attacking mid as well as forward.

ex-Spartacus academy player now is a part of Russian Premier division side Krylja Sovetov Samara.

Yesterday he signed 3,5 year pro-contract. Salary is rumoured about 10k$ per month.

If anyone's interested i can give feedback on his results in Russia.

Gee, i wonder why he didn't sign with TFC!? ;)

Adrenaline, he played defensive midfielder during pre-season, but only for reserves team, unfortunately.

Head coach said once, that he's a guy with a lot of potential and has good qualities for DM. And that guy (head coach) is one of the best in Russia, who discovers and develops young talents. You can call him russian Arsene Wenger. So I think Joseph will develop great during these years in our team.

Dichiara will be registered as a substitute for tomorrow match of First Team - no doubt about it.

http://eng.kc-camapa.ru/cgi-bin/newsprn.cgi?2513 - it's a small interview Joseph gave after the match. Kinda awkward english, cause it's been translated twice, lol )

jpg75, his academy coach is Russian, and have some connections here, that's how Joseph ended up in Russia, probably ))

*I have no idea how much do they pay in TFC xD*

Wow... let's keep an eye on this kid. Russian Premier League is a strong league - here's to hoping he can become a starting striker (or offensive midfielder) with either Krylia or another Russian Premier League side. Definitely a senior national team prospect.

I don't know why i have this thought, but it seems to me, your U23 coach has no idea about Joseph's existance. It would be cool to remind the coach about such player, though i've no idea how.

As for pitch conditions - that's the worse pitch i've seen in Russian Youth competition in 10 years.

P.S.

President of our club said in his today interview, that because of poor performance of our starting Def Midfielder in 1st game, DiChiara could be given chance in next game to play in starting eleven

P.P.S.

video of Joseph's first game, he's №20

nice goal from him

http://eng.kc-camapa.ru/cgi-bin/kstv.cgi?v=20110311a

Its nice that they have given him such a low number already! Taking into account the pitch it looks to be a good quality youth league, that would be unreal if he started for the senior team so soon already. Could you post a link to the match if he is starting?

I don't think that number matters, cause players allowed to choose the number they want

of course, if he's in starting eleven i'll post a link

next game is on 21'st of march, 18-30 (GMT +3), by the way

Archived