Guest uno

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's an obligation - he will be released to national team,

but if it is not, and our two russian DM's keep playing as ****ty as they were today - he's a 100% starter and club will be very unhappy with his departure to U23's

If it's an obligation - he will be released to national team,

but if it is not, and our two russian DM's keep playing as ****ty as they were today - he's a 100% starter and club will be very unhappy with his departure to U23's

It's not an obligation, chances are he'll remain in Russia. Unless Hart didn't call Di Chiara to the Armenia match with the promise that he'll be let go for OQ, doubtful though.

Hart may not have called him to Cyprus with the intent being he is released for OQ's but if he steps into the first XI b/w the Armenia match and the OQ's I'd expect the club to withdraw their agreement and keep him. And they'd be within their rights to do so - even if it sucks for Canada's OQ team!

As much as I want to see us at the Olympics....it's a secondary tournament.

Hart may not have called him to Cyprus with the intent being he is released for OQ's but if he steps into the first XI b/w the Armenia match and the OQ's I'd expect the club to withdraw their agreement and keep him. And they'd be within their rights to do so - even if it sucks for Canada's OQ team!

As much as I want to see us at the Olympics....it's a secondary tournament.

Secondary Tournament or not, it's really one of the few times our "next generation" of players will be able to play in a World cup-esque scenario, and any time for the guys picking up after 2014 to gel and showcase themselves to scouts on the world stage is a big deal from my perspective.

It's a big deal from all of our perspectives, but it likely isn't for Krylia Sovetov management and they're the ones making the decision on JDC.

Does OQ not have the same setup as other international comps? I thought clubs had to release players if the Association calls them, and that only players themselves can turn down the call?

Hey Soccer isn't about marathon stats...LOL.

it's about transferring from 54th Czech Division to 38th Slovakian division every year, right ?`

• 2 weeks later...
Russian Premier League

FK Tom Tomsk 0 - 0 Samara Kryliya(DiChiara)

DiChiara was not part of the squad for today's game.

What happened, uno?

he played full match for Reserves a day before

Archived