Guest uno

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I keep meaning to make that "Fake Miro Kliment" twitter account...

Fake Miro

@otherCdnsoccerfather Stupid Gazzola suck so much. What this list he has? #CSAconspiracy

5 minutes ago

Fake Miro

MLS is like Czech 5th division, so unprofessional.

8 minutes ago

Fake Miro

Just ate big bowl of goulash #needtotakedump

1 hour ago

Cool! Any chance this was recorded?

100% chance. Video will be uploaded to club site in two-three days, i'll post link

Funny thing, he scored in first game of the year, playing on a snow-pitch

And now last game of the year, again it's snowing and a goal from JDC

100% chance. Video will be uploaded to club site in two-three days, i'll post link

Funny thing, he scored in first game of the year, playing on a snow-pitch

And now last game of the year, again it's snowing and a goal from JDC

Well, that confirms it. He's definitely Canadian.

Is Dichiara #20?

yes

It was just said by head-coach at today post-season press-conference about Joe:

"Di Chiara is young, only 92, he has potential and he's definitely staying in the team. No question about it. The only reason he didn't play for the first team is, when i arrived in July, Joe was injured and missed all fitness-building training. So there was no point in putting him at starting eleven when he's not gained optimal physical conditions"

So the team now officially on the break until 9th of January. The first game will be played in the first week of March.

God bless nothing will happen to Joe, so he can fully prepare for the new season without injuries.

and it was left-footed one-timer, which is surprising, considering that his strongest foot is right

I'm more impressed then. Yes, I remember it's not the first time you say he's right footed, but when you don't see him play often and you watch that goal, someone might think that his left is his better foot.

• 1 month later...

so, the vacation ended, and the team is heading to Turkey on 9th of January for a first pre-season session

spotted this at Facebook. Not sure if this just a test or a training course Joey has taken. But i guess it's cool

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150468035634226

Joseph Di Chiara is the 61st Member of the Soccer Fitness 20 MPH Club! On Wednesday, December 28, 2011, Joseph successfully performed two separate, 4-second runs on the Noramco HS Elite High Speed running treadmill, at a top speed of 21 miles per hour. For more information about Joseph and the Soccer Fitness 20 MPH, visit: http://www.soccerfitness.ca/athlete-testimonials/soccer-fitness-20-mph-club/joseph-di-chiara/

For anyone interested - here is the details of the training Joseph did while back in Canada to prepare for the second half of his season

http://rednationonline.ca/TheTrainingEdgeQuickgainsinrunningspeed.aspx

"In only 5 weeks, we were able to increase his maximal running speed on the treadmill from 16 miles per hour (25.75 kilometres per hour), to 21 miles per hour (33.80 kilometres per hour), a 25% increase."

I wish this guy, Richard Bucciarelli,, could work with entire Krylya Sovetov team as a fitness coach

• 1 month later...

Nice goal.

Someone somewhere along the line mentioned JDC was starting for his club in pre-season. Is this expected to continue in the league or is this an exposure thing for the lads development?

Was JDC contacted about attending the Armenia match?

Nice goal.

Someone somewhere along the line mentioned JDC was starting for his club in pre-season. Is this expected to continue in the league or is this an exposure thing for the lads development?

Was JDC contacted about attending the Armenia match?

He was starting every game except the last one. But since we signed Alexander Hleb and two our domestic wingers are injured, there are some troubles with foreigners limit (no more than 6 foreigners on the pitch). So there's small possibility he will start, when tournament resumes, at least until our russian wingers are healed. But still, who knows what might happen, he's in the rotation of 3 our DM's that's for sure. We'll see on 6th of march, whether he will start or not.

I actually have no idea whether he was contacted about international call-up.

Some of our other players went to their national teams, some refused saying they need to prepare for season properly.

Personally i can't see Joseph refusing a call-up. But again, who knows.

Archived