Iain Hume

Tyke Down Under

Hi everyone,

I've seen the thread on here about Iain Hume so I realise you guys know about the horrific injury he has suffered.

The Barnsley fans are not letting this drop.

We are truly ashamed of our FA in not taking further action against Chris Morgan.

Can I ask anyone who has not signed the online petition 'Justice for Iain' to please do so.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?ThugsOut&101

Currently we have over 2800 signatures but we would like many more.

We are bombarding the English FA with phone calls & emails asking them how they cannot see any intent in the action of Chris Morgan, particularly as Iain was lying in a heap on the floor by the time the ball arrived.

The majority of the English sports writers cannot believe that no action has been taken but at the end of the day Barnsley is a small club and we fear that it will soon be all forgotton by the media at large.

At least two newspapers have run online polls with over 90% of respondents saying the FA are wrong not to punish Morgan further.

Any help you guys can give us would be appreciated greatly.

Cheers

Tyke Down Under.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Tyke Down Under

Hi everyone,

I've seen the thread on here about Iain Hume so I realise you guys know about the horrific injury he has suffered.

The Barnsley fans are not letting this drop.

We are truly ashamed of our FA in not taking further action against Chris Morgan.

Can I ask anyone who has not signed the online petition 'Justice for Iain' to please do so.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?ThugsOut&101

Currently we have over 2800 signatures but we would like many more.

We are bombarding the English FA with phone calls & emails asking them how they cannot see any intent in the action of Chris Morgan, particularly as Iain was lying in a heap on the floor by the time the ball arrived.

The majority of the English sports writers cannot believe that no action has been taken but at the end of the day Barnsley is a small club and we fear that it will soon be all forgotton by the media at large.

At least two newspapers have run online polls with over 90% of respondents saying the FA are wrong not to punish Morgan further.

Any help you guys can give us would be appreciated greatly.

Cheers

Tyke Down Under.

Done.

Archived