Canada v. Jamaica: Seating Chart

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Keegan

Dont be so sure McKenna or Hume will play they may both be called but the others have been together for too much prep to throw in those guys. Same goes for Simpson and Imhof

Are any other Vs sitting in my row? I know there are some behind me...

as for the recalls to the squad, you gotta play Hume and McKenna.. my one criticism of Canada in the past is that for some reason, they don't play their best 11, and I know some of these guys have played well, but you have to put your best 11 out there.. especially in WCQ.. now is not the time to be focused in on past chemistry.. we go forward with our best 11 and we will win with our best 11.. always room for subs etc if they tire,,, This is assuming they get the recall

got my ticket yesterday. i'm pumped. the boy is excited. I'm behind the net in sect 130. I have never been in this area. I am usually in the west stands. I sat with a whole lot of ticos at the last match in september. They seamed to move around a lot. It was enjoyable but not a lot of fun.

I will be wearing red this time around. I have to dig up a flag. Are there rules on flag staffs?

quote:Originally posted by KAS

I checked the Reggae Boyz forum yesterday and a member there (Metro - I think he lives in Florida) indicated that he had tickets in the South End behind the goal (which would be 115). This seems quite possible, because I don't think the post was really meant for our eyes, and while U-sector may have 113/114 locked up reasonably well, I don't think there was very much of an organized effort in 115. So, there will probably be Jamaicans in the South end, but I hope it won't be many.

I wish there weren't gaps in our knowledge about certain rows in 104, but it probably is just lurker Vs who haven't posted there seat numbers.

Could get ugly...

But I hope not...

July 19 update...

just finished trading emails with my tickets contact at BMO Field.

I just tried to reserve 150 tickets in section 219 or 220 for a club wanting to bring a group to the game...guess what??? both sections are sold out. As is 221 and 225 (save for about a dozen tickets in each section).

The following sections still have significant quantities available at the $45.00 range.

Sec 125

Sec 109

Sec 106

Sec 222

Sec 225

I'm sure there are also tickets in 107 and 108 at the higher ticket price

Suffice it to say, ticket sales were brisk. more brisk than I expected. The lack of seats in 219 and 220 caught me totally by surprise.

I'm Off to distribute tickets at the Red Patch Boys tailgate party.

I bought up another 46 tickets today. 19 of them are going to a group of supporters from Ottawa who are coming down for the game.

Section 225 is now officially sold out. 221 is also now sold out. Ticket sales were very strong today, according to my BMO Field contact in the ticket dept.

If anyone needs tickets in a section that will most certainly be pro-Canada (as will be the 2 sections over, 226 & 227), make yourself known to me by email (my email address is attached to my profile). price per ticket is $35.00. My cost is $33.75. all "profit" will be donated to www.canadianathletesnow.com

I am led to understand these are the last tickets available for less than $45.00. The big push now is to sell out sections 106 and 109.

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

If anyone needs tickets in a section that will most certainly be pro-Canada (as will be the 2 sections over, 226 & 227), make yourself known to me by email (my email address is attached to my profile). price per ticket is $35.00. My cost is $33.75. all "profit" will be donated to www.canadianathletesnow.com

I am led to understand these are the last tickets available for less than $45.00. The big push now is to sell out sections 106 and 109.

Awesome job VPjr! I agree with the push to get Canadians into 106 and 109, and Canadian Athletes Now is a great charity. I'm not sure if one liver can handle it, but I think alot of people owe you a beer for all the work you have done. If I meet you on August 20th, I'll buy you one.

Awesome job VPjr! I agree with the push to get Canadians into 106 and 109, and Canadian Athletes Now is a great charity. I'm not sure if one liver can handle it, but I think alot of people owe you a beer for all the work you have done. If I meet you on August 20th, I'll buy you one.

thanks guys but the people who deserve the real kudos are all the people who have stepped up to buy the tickets. I'm just trying my best to ensure we all sit together. I want this game to exceed our player's expectations and to create a new precedant for how NT games will be organized and supported.

KAS, if we win, I'll be happy to accept a beer or two after the game. Pre-game, I'm going to save my liver. Plus, I can't be too buzzed pre-game because i can get a bit beligerant and loud when I've had too much to drink and I will be sitting with my youth team and their parents.

hey Vpjr, any knowledge of how many total seats have been sold for the match to date?

i bought two seats in 123 since I want to live the high life ;) hopefully the private lounge underneath is open for the game... then I can have my wine and sit in the padded seats. ;)

^ I will be attempting to get an accurate ticket sales count tomorrow. I need to speak to the CSA about this. I have a number in my head but I'm not brave enough to post it.

jimmynow...enjoy the foo foo - shi shi section. Make sure its loud. save me some sushi. LOL

quick update:

tickets sales figures appear to be stronger than I expected. Because the number has not been confirmed officially, I won't post it at this time but, suffice to say, I'm pretty excited.

Ticket Availability is now considered "limited". There is nothing available for less than $45.00 per ticket.

Prediction: this is gonna be a sell out (or really damn close...like 96% sold or something like that).

Now we need TFC supporters to buy up the remaining premium priced seats (which aren't really that expensive, all things considered) so we can make sure that what's left to buy is scooped up by Pro-Canada supporters.

quick update:

tickets sales figures appear to be stronger than I expected. Because the number has not been confirmed officially, I won't post it at this time but, suffice to say, I'm pretty excited.

Ticket Availability is now considered "limited". There is nothing available for less than $45.00 per ticket.

Prediction: this is gonna be a sell out (or really damn close...like 96% sold or something like that).

Now we need TFC supporters to buy up the remaining premium priced seats (which aren't really that expensive, all things considered) so we can make sure that what's left to buy is scooped up by Pro-Canada supporters.

I just did a search on ticketmaster for 14 tickets, best available. Brought up section 122, row 11 for $55.00 each. It says its Jamaica supporters. Either the Jamaicans are sitting spread out all over or there arent that many as 122 is a pretty good section. Then again Im not sure if they would have bought their tickets in the designated away sections.

Archived