Canada v. Jamaica: Seating Chart

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by KidCanada

got my tix in the mail yesterday f***'n pumped!!! this will be my first time attending a nats game as last go around i was only 11 and couldnt buy tickets witgh my 1$/week allowance[:P] allez les rouges!!!

by the way how do i rank as the youngest voyageur:D

do i get a trophy or anything

quote:Originally posted by KidCanada

by the way how do i rank as the youngest voyageur:D

do i get a trophy or anything

Could be, but my son Jack is probably the youngest. :D

His first MNT match was Seattle in 2005 at 6 months old.

(He also got to meet Yallop, Hume, Pozniak, McKenna, etc.)

The last match at Saputo was his fourth MNT game, and he's only 3.

But he doesn't post here of course.;)

quote:Originally posted by john tv

Without checking my season tickets I wonder if they part of the package and if not maybe vpjr has an extra ticket for me.

John, how many tickets do you want? where do you want to sit? I have singles in sec 116. email me John and we'll figure it out.

Looks like most of the tickets being scalped are in Jamaican sections. Some tickets are being sold in 105; hopefully Canadians buy them up.

Without a doubt scalping sucks, but at least we shouldn't have to worry about it for our core sections. If I see even one ticket being scalped in section 104, though, I'm going to be pissed.

Well, I was on another forum (travel-related) and apparantly, one of the posters whose Jamaican mentioned going to the match and said that they got our code. Will they be in 104 and how many? I don't know. But he said they aren't intimidated since the group have been to San Jose, San Pedro Sula and Azteca.

quote:Originally posted by JamboAl

I hope you're right WF.

The forum was related to Marriott Hotels Rewards members and when I mentioned section 104, he knew I was a V...and it went downhill from there. :-)

Our current system is far from bullet proof, but much better than the OSA situation. Honestly if there is a few amongst us, good luck to them, because there's over 500 of us in 104.

quote:Originally posted by JamboAl

Well, I was on another forum (travel-related) and apparantly, one of the posters whose Jamaican mentioned going to the match and said that they got our code. Will they be in 104 and how many? I don't know. But he said they aren't intimidated since the group have been to San Jose, San Pedro Sula and Azteca.

He didn't say anything about bringing a 12-inch knife, did he?

quote:Originally posted by Winnipeg Fury

Our current system is far from bullet proof, but much better than the OSA situation. Honestly if there is a few amongst us, good luck to them, because there's over 500 of us in 104.

There shouldn't be any Jamaicans amongst us. Any Jamaican who got tickets in our section either A) bought them illegally through a scalper or B) willfully violated the terms of the Voyageurs' pre-sale code. In either case, a Jamaican supporter in our section should be ejected.

quote:Originally posted by Toronto Ruffrider

There shouldn't be any Jamaicans amongst us. Any Jamaican who got tickets in our section either A) bought them illegally through a scalper or B) willfully violated the terms of the Voyageurs' pre-sale code. In either case, a Jamaican supporter in our section should be ejected.

Or mercilessly pelted with verbal abuse until they choose to leave.

I'm not joking or exaggerating.

Section 128 row 2 is now booked seats 1-6 for my buddies and I !! We will have a good sized flag and hopefully we get on tv with our signs etc...

Very excited for the game and even more excited with the return of Hume, and co in place. Cannot wait.. It's great Kevin McKenna will probably be returning as well.. We can use his experience in the middle with Serioux

quote:Originally posted by tmac55

Section 128 row 2 is now booked seats 1-6 for my buddies and I !! We will have a good sized flag and hopefully we get on tv with our signs etc...

Very excited for the game and even more excited with the return of Hume, and co in place. Cannot wait.. It's great Kevin McKenna will probably be returning as well.. We can use his experience in the middle with Serioux

Dont be so sure McKenna or Hume will play they may both be called but the others have been together for too much prep to throw in those guys. Same goes for Simpson and Imhof

quote:Originally posted by squizz

Or mercilessly pelted with verbal abuse until they choose to leave.

I'm not joking or exaggerating.

I checked the Reggae Boyz forum yesterday and a member there (Metro - I think he lives in Florida) indicated that he had tickets in the South End behind the goal (which would be 115). This seems quite possible, because I don't think the post was really meant for our eyes, and while U-sector may have 113/114 locked up reasonably well, I don't think there was very much of an organized effort in 115. So, there will probably be Jamaicans in the South end, but I hope it won't be many.

I wish there weren't gaps in our knowledge about certain rows in 104, but it probably is just lurker Vs who haven't posted there seat numbers.

Archived