Toronto-area Voyageurs Get-Together

Gian-Luca

quote:Originally posted by Luis_Rancagua

What do you mean NO SIGN OF LUIS. You people have not invited me. Certainly I would have be there for all of you and especially the Blizzard. All I Get from you people is complaints about me

It was open to all Luis. Of course you were welcome. It was a remarkably well mannered affair with only one broken nose, some bruised ribs and one guy who can't get another guys foot out of his ass.

db

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:What do you mean NO SIGN OF LUIS. You people have not invited me. Certainly I would have be there for all of you and especially the Blizzard. All I Get from you people is complaints about me

I apologize. Your diamond-crusted, 18K gold-encased invitation must have gotten lost in the mail.

I mean, it's not like there was an 11-page thread on the subject or anything. [8)]

And a good time was had by all. And I still managed to play ball hockey afterwards - with someone else driving. Luckily the other team was crap.

Nice to see some familiar faces and meet some unfamiliar ones. Hopefully I'll see you all again at the Christmas gathering.

Gian Luca is cheap,only drinks coke and only eats hamburgers.Next time we will look after you. Anyway was a nice affair and a good turn out.By the way they have great food at that place and the white wine was fabulous, forgot to ask what it was.

Thanks Gian.

quote:Originally posted by john tv

Gian Luca is cheap,only drinks coke and only eats hamburgers.Next time we will look after you. Anyway was a nice affair and a good turn out.By the way they have great food at that place and the white wine was fabulous, forgot to ask what it was.

Thanks Gian.

I didn't know they sold white wine from Holland.

db

quote:Originally posted by torontosupport

Well, no sign of Luis - but I'll send my Monday morning greetings to all those new faces I met yesterday.

And please forgive anything idiotic I may have said...I'd been touring the pubs since 1pm, you see.

Hey RealGooner: what's your nick on the Arsenal Canada board?

My nick on Arsenal Canada is [drumroll] RealGooner, lol. I'm keeping this nick on Voyageurs, Arsenal , and BigSoccer.

Solly,solly.You know something I even shook Dave Baylie's hand.This was fun and next time we should stand up and be individually recognized. I don't need the attention besides I may be bood,but still we all try so hard and believe so much in this board that a little stand up would be great. I still don't know who was there anyway.Just stand up and maybe say your peice whatever.We may even have an applause for some of your weirdos.It's all about fun effort recognition and foremost team work which we should concentrate on.What we are doing is history,the first soccer group in Toronto soccer history that has a meeting because of the internet.Hey guys you are history and Gian Luca we need those names for the record as far as the first fan club MLS Toronto team is concerned.

I was also very pleasantly surprised that we even had one of the OSA real big wigs there. I don't think you guys realized that. Question who was that?

The winner gets a free drink on me next time!

quote:Originally posted by jonovision

When I was living there, I noticed a lot of the wine came from South Africa. Is that common?

It was probably the cheapest wine.When I lived in Holland we drank the good stuff,ginn,rum and wodka as well as beer.Wine was for sissies. Sorry, don't reply it's ok

quote:Originally posted by john tv

It was probably the cheapest wine.When I lived in Holland we drank the good stuff,ginn,rum and wodka as well as beer.Wine was for sissies. Sorry, don't reply it's ok

So why the change? :D

nice to meet the new faces rudi, metro, realgooner, zac, sstackho and great to see some old familiar ones too.

Luis, i personally wore my old Jomo Sono game jersey, with luv-handles and all. WTF, we need to send you a personal invite [B)]

I cordially invite Luis and other ptu's and ptv's to a gathering of "the Dead Canadiana Soccer's Society" on Sunday, December 18, 2005 @ the Duke of York.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

I'll have you know that I didn't only have coke & a burger, but fries as well.

Signed,

Some Cheap Guy

Sorry Gl never noticed the fries,but if I would have you traitor, no spaghetti!just fries

You also managed to get a free drink, coke that is,you are very very smooth.I even believed you.

Archived