Toronto-area Voyageurs Get-Together

Gian-Luca

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sean, you got the beverage part correct but not the right brand.

i guess aye, aye captain did not come across as my commitment. How about; I'm there, back in black, baby. lets celebrate on the 13th and hopefully, Garber makes it official on the 12th. stade and MLS!!!!!!!!

quote:Originally posted by Polish_LYNX_Fan

ok so roll call type your name if your in

Polish_LYNX_Fan (Tom)

ZacRWE (Zac)

Sean

Ryan

GL

Free kick (tony)

Mike

I wrote their names down who else is in.........

I'm in.

Rudi (TopDogg from BigSoccer)

This little snippet from Neil Davidson's report on the Santos match indicates we won't have an announcement this weekend. Maybe because they want to hold the press conference in Toronto, or are waiting until things are sorted with another expansion team for 2007. Not anything to worry about IMO, so we should still celebrate.

Notes: Goalkeeper Lars Hirschfeld has withdrawn from the Canadian squad that will face Luxembourg on Nov. 16. Canadian coach Frank Yallop has replaced the Tromso 'keeper with 18-year-old Asmir Begovic, currently on loan with La Louviere of the Belgian first division. The other goalie in the squad is Kenny Stamatopoulos, who started in Canada's last outing, a 2-1 loss to Spain . . . Larry Tanenbaum, Richard Peddie and Bob Hunter will represent Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd. at this weekend's MLS Cup in Frisco, Texas. But the league does not expect to make a final announcement during the championship on Toronto's expansion bid.

Archived