Match Thread: April 21, 2024 - York United v Forge

I'm finding the match to be entertaining.  Lots of attacking by both sides, no going back and forth around the horn at the back.  Both sides are working hard on either side of the ball, so I expect more breakdowns towards the end of the match.

Down 3-0 for your home opener not a good look , I do hope these new owners realize that they need to put a winning team on the field . If they want to make this club at the very least matter a little bit in this market , they need to do much better and make this club a force in this league . Like i posted before yes they have a big attendance problem but then again this club has never been more than mediocre at best since they started. Put a winning product on the field and then we can judge the attendance, but until then they are not giving the casual fan a reason to turn up.

3 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

Down 3-0 for your home opener not a good look , I do hope these new owners realize that they need to put a winning team on the field . If they want to make this club at the very least matter a little bit in this market , they need to do much better and make this club a force in this league . Like i posted before yes they have a big attendance problem but then again this club has never been more than mediocre at best since they started. Put a winning product on the field and then we can judge the attendance, but until then they are not giving the casual fan a reason to turn up.

Plus they actually have a decent crowd today 

York are missing a bunch of players apparently, they were fairly competitive until Forge scored their 2nd and did force Kalongo into a really good save early on, the Forge 3rd was a real balls up by the far side lino! They are playing the defending champions, I will wait and see before I write them off for the season!

pasquel wakes up to reality after his comments on best roster in the league and challenging forge...not even close and now no points in the first two games...higgins who showed with two cpl teams that hes not pro level gets a shot with a third team and is responsible on two goals

3-0 final