NEW: Ticket Link for Netherlands Friendly

NEW (April 25th): We have received the ticket link for this game at the Feyenoord Stadium in Rotterdam.  Access will be available exclusively to all paid Voyageurs members on the Vs website (www.thevoyageurs.org) as of now.  Price is €35 each.

Purchasers will need to register for an account with the KNVB and the interface is in Dutch so please be patient.

We will open it up to non members later on but our allocation is quite large so should not have any issues.  

• JamboAl unlocked and pinned this topic

Am interested but still awaiting the management decision (wife)

a few family members there will also wear Red for us as they will come if I do so maybe 5 in total   

would expect the Dutch storyline to focus on Davies and De Lijt and Dumphries and Buchanan - two most high profile teammates 

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

The KNVB have replied that they will be making a section available (number of seats still to be confirmed).  The tickets will be €35 and once we have a link, they will be made available to Voyageurs paid members first before they are made available to the general public.

I’m confirmed at least 4 tickets and perhaps more.  Also interested in organizing a drink pre or post  in Rotterdam and maybe a boat tour of the port

good friends of my family look after the Holten Canadian cemetery so if there’s a group we could arrange a visit there although it is 2 hours drive from the city 

3 hours ago, Ruud said:

I have been told that a link for tickets in a Canada supporters section will be coming next week; we do not know which section yet but it is unlikely that it will have been made available for general sale.

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

I have been told that a link for tickets in a Canada supporters section will be coming next week; we do not know which section yet but it is unlikely that it will have been made available for general sale.

Thanks. That’s great 

• JamboAl changed the title to NEW: Ticket Link for Netherlands Friendly

I bought mine via Stubhub 2 months ago, not knowing Voyageurs would get some.

It tells me the organization of the Dutch haven't released the tickets yet, and my ticket will be available the morning of the game.

Do you guys have the same buying with the Voyageurs?

45 minutes ago, P-O said:

It tells me the organization of the Dutch haven't released the tickets yet, and my ticket will be available the morning of the game.

Yes, I got a similar message after getting a ticket in the Voyageurs section.

1 hour ago, P-O said:

Something similar happened in Qatar where the QR code for the ticket would not appear until you got within a certain radius of the stadium.

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Something similar happened in Qatar where the QR code for the ticket would not appear until you got within a certain radius of the stadium.

Ok. Was just finding it weird to fly & spend 4 days in Amsterday, then take the train to Rotterdam not knowing if my tickets would arrive!

I guess I'll know on the 6th!