Mexico v USA NC S-F In Match Commentary

beachesl

Espn  Español just carried a clip from  the new Mexican coach Diego  Cocca, and he admitted that he has a lot of reorganization  to do.

If anyone outside of North America has Espn feeds, there is a good chance you will have this match feed without streaming.

Possible free streams please list others) include:

1-0 USA  at the half.  Both squads look sharp to me, sharper than the Canada Panama squads, but USA is carrying a ton of play.

Big news at half-time is the return of Berthalter as coach, I guess?

Edit:  2nd big news...apparently, according to one commentator (Charlie?)...USMNT cannot hire a big $$$ coach because of the equality agreement with the USWNT, and the need to keep those $$$ spent in synch?   Not sure how that view will go down, apparently they'll discuss it after the game according to the panel's wishes.

Edited by eramosat

10 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

Tim Weah matching Pulisic for speed. Never can understand why Lille played him as a fullback  this past season. He looked great playing wing at the WC.

Weah had been vastly mostly used as a right wing at Lille. Where he's not very good. I guess they wanted to give him more minutes.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

28 minutes ago, SpursFlu said:

Looks like none soccer nations 2 soccer nations 0

I hate to say it because I have a lot of respect for them but at the moment Mexico are a distant 3 in Concacaf 

I had to choose between a laughing reaction for the first line, and a like for the second line. Although for the second line, we maybe need to make sure we don't get smashed by the USA to solidify our spot (at the moment) above Mexico.

2 minutes ago, SpursFlu said:

Yah we got a break.. I don't know what Mckennie did besides get surrounded by 6 guys

correct!  the broadcast rules advisor advised that the red was warranted, as he placed his hand up against an opponent's throat.  but yes, he was the wrong man in the wrong place at the wrong time...but that's the game.  Turn your back, and you get out of there.  Or Laryea it up and be an alpha.  Your choice.

Ochoa best Mexican player , what a long- standing player. I remember watching him in 2004 in a swing down south in Mexico, I think it was his first cap and the locals thought he didn't deserve it until after the match. Unfortunately for him, two decades of mixed outfield players.