Terran Campbell

Dub Narcotic

4 hours ago, Stryker911 said:

I expect that Campbell will be near the Golden boot leaders this year given the service that will be provided. The only reason I don't like this signing is that ot takes away playing time from Paceus.

It will be interesting to see how Campbell fits into Forge's line-up. Even if Forge loses a couple players this off season  they've got a lot of attacking options up top. One thing that works in Campbell's favour is he's fairly versatile, he could play anywhere in Pacific's front 3.

7 hours ago, Aird25 said:

I don’t understand this move for the players and I hope they find a new agent in Ontario. Both deserved a better move if anyone in CPL does, but Peak has only managed to move players laterally or backwards and it seems they’re burning bridges for their players 

Why can't it just be that there wasn't enough interest in the boys from MLS or Europe?  

17 hours ago, Footyeh said:

Why can't it just be that there wasn't enough interest in the boys from MLS or Europe?  

That would be too bad if true. This is around the age where you’d hope Terran would be making the jump to a higher level (no offence to the CPL). Few more years and the boat has basically sailed. 

Assume this has already happened but he should go on trials to see if he can get his foot in the door.

On 1/8/2022 at 3:41 PM, Footyeh said:

That's not what the Pacific camp is saying though. Regardless, there have quite a few CPL players that have earned transfers, loans, or trials at higher levels, but despite having some of the best young players, nobody with Peak/Pacific has really gotten a sniff. Apart from Emil Gazdov at Nurnburg I suppose. I just figured with the contacts that Josh Simpson, Kah, and Rob Friend likely have that these guys might get an opportunity outside the league.

Or else I'm just bitter about losing them to Forge 

24 minutes ago, Aird25 said:

That's not what the Pacific camp is saying though. Regardless, there have quite a few CPL players that have earned transfers, loans, or trials at higher levels, but despite having some of the best young players, nobody with Peak/Pacific has really gotten a sniff. Apart from Emil Gazdov at Nurnburg I suppose. I just figured with the contacts that Josh Simpson, Kah, and Rob Friend likely have that these guys might get an opportunity outside the league.

Or else I'm just bitter about losing them to Forge 

Between Kah, Simpson and Friend, they certainly do have contacts abroad.  If they care enough about developing Pacific players and moving them forward like they made it seem in that press release, then they should be creating opportunities for them like Forge does.