Canada Montage

Keegan

?

Other than a few Adidas stripes in that one shirt, it's pretty much all white or red and white. ...?

Which 'one' shirt? The white adidas one with the black stripes and black polka dots? Or the red adidas one with the screwy neckline and the huge black blob on the left side of the shirt?

Hell, we've had an entirely black third jersey in the past.

Of course I was using hyperbole, but the huge reaction to the black on the new jerseys brought it out of me. :)

Guys thanks a lot for the responses, I was going to release it after the Greece match in hopes of a goal (or three) but as I was making it I just couldn't help myself. And I know I should have put saves but if I was going to put saves I wanted classic saves and i didn't have Forrest's penalty saves.

Really great job. I just watched it without sound at the university library but I still beamed ear to ear at some of the goals; brought back alot of memories, some of them bad... To this day I still get enraged when I think of Benito Archundia's screw jobs in the GC an WCQ's.

Keegan,

Thats was fantastic. I wonder if you made (of course only if you want to) a 2 min version of that, that the Voyageurs could put on the website home page as a small introduction to new members and why we cheers for the Canadian National team. It is so easy to get down about situations in Canada soccer and the goosebumps we get from that video makes it all worthwhile.

Just my 2 cents, but I would love a shorter version of that to be a staple on this board.

Keegan,

Thats was fantastic. I wonder if you made (of course only if you want to) a 2 min version of that, that the Voyageurs could put on the website home page as a small introduction to new members and why we cheers for the Canadian National team. It is so easy to get down about situations in Canada soccer and the goosebumps we get from that video makes it all worthwhile.

Just my 2 cents, but I would love a shorter version of that to be a staple on this board.

For sure, I'll PM you

I recognize a number of the clips from the footage I put up on youtube, so glad I could help out. Reminds me that I should convert & upload some more......

Is that the famous Gerry Gray free kick goal against Mexico from 1980 you've got in it? If so, that'd be the first time in over 30 years since I've seen it...

I recognize a number of the clips from the footage I put up on youtube, so glad I could help out. Reminds me that I should convert & upload some more......

Is that the famous Gerry Gray free kick goal against Mexico from 1980 you've got in it? If so, that'd be the first time in over 30 years since I've seen it...

Please do! And thanks a lot for uploading all those videos

The video that I used for the Gray free kick was

I'll ensure this makes it to the CSN main page in the coming days -- presuming you're cool with that, Keegan.

Of course, thank a lot. I made it to get more fans so if anyone can help promote the video please do, I posted it here, RPB and U-Sector.

Please do! And thanks a lot for uploading all those videos

The video that I used for the Gray free kick was

Cripes almighty! They did such a good job in promoting that Canada World Cup song that, despite following the team religiously at the time, this not only the first time I've heard it, it's the first time I've heard of it!

Some priceless footage in that clip - that is indeed Gerry Gray's famous free kick goal against Mexico in Mexico for the 1-1 draw in 1980. I also hadn't seen those Dale Mitchell goals against Guatemala for over 25 years, and I'm not sure if I can remember who got the goals against Haiti (looks like Vrablic and Sweeney from the looks of it)

Archived