May 13 - V's Cup: Toronto vs. Montreal

I missed the non goal (watching en français on corus) while trying to figure out why all I can get no TFCTV is pre game shows.

The director must be some retard from TSN. They keep switching to cameras behind the goal the way TSN does with hockey so you can only see a small fraction of the pitch. Morons.

What a goal by Barrett?! Why does he have to wait until he's playing Montréal to do that? The ostrich strikes!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frei

Nana Serioux Velez JB

Robinson

Barrett Guevera Cronin

Vitti DDR

(or something like that)

Jordon

Braz Joqueviel Piz Zanzan

Gjertsen Testo Grande Plancentino Sakuda

Brown

(sorry for the spelling, something like that)

Why of all players did it have to be Chad Barrett scoring that one??? Of all the chances, that half volley by DeRo was the one that should have gone in. Conspiracy indeed considering how out of a billion times, that is the one time Barrett actually manages to hit it right.

Impact need to quit being so finicky in their clearances and start playing the ball on the ground if possible. Braz is getting eaten by DeRo. They really are missing DiLo and Pesoli back there.

Wynne out after 15. No idea what befell him but hopefully nothing more serious than a pulled muscle.

Nana Attakora-Gyan! At fullback. Looks good! Caught roving forward there once but hey, this young fellow has potential to make a name for himself this year if he can keep his place on the pitch. Seriously.

Thought Montreal looked like they could make TFC look a sucker on one of those few counters they launched (and still might) but the goal changes everything for the 2nd half. We'll see.

(And stop giving up soo much space deep. Geezus).

Montreal is horrendous. What happened to the team with the swagger last year?

quote:EEK! Vitti maybe a little hard done by.

I understand TFC has to cater to a large Italian market, but I hope they find someone else soon. Vitti really is a terrible player.

Archived