May 13 - V's Cup: Toronto vs. Montreal

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ no TV? that's embarrasing.

doesn't bother me because I'll be at the match but that's still pretty bad.

CBC pulling out late in the game must have really thrown a wrench in the broadcast plan for the CSA.

quote:Originally posted by Trillium

Rudi are you going to the game rain or shine ?

What a dumb question, but I'll bite because I'm curious as to where this will lead.

Yes, I'll be there, rain or shine.

Here is my starting line up for Montreal

<center>------------------------Matt Jordan-------------------------</center>

<center>Braz------Joqueviel------Pizzolitto-----------Zan Zan--------

Gjertsen--------Testo------Grande-------------DiLorenzo

Brown------Sebrango</center>

DiLorenzo is doubtful (nursing a thigh injury) Placentino deserves to step in, if DeLo can't go.

Kevin Sekuda could easily go in for Braz.

Keys to the game for Mtl: Matt Jordan is going to have to find last years form and leadership quickly. Defense has to be alot better. Pizzolitto has to step it up, and put some bite back into his game.

Zan Zan did not impress in the home opener. No where close to Vincello.

Grande has to be the catalyzer for this team. Hopefully the one game suspension gave him time to sort things out.

Having DiLo in the lineup would be a bonus.

Upfront Brown should play just behing Sebrango, worked magic in CCL.

quote:Originally posted by nazzer

there will be commentary and all that on the tfc tv stream?

Going to suck for people not at the match in Toronto and in Montreal.....from what I hear the brodcast is bare bones I think.....just a video feed, but that is better than nothing. Thank god I will be there though.....:)

Why would there not be commentary?

There was commentary for the Independiente friendly last year (also webcast on TFC TV), which was far less important a match. Luke Wileman (GolTV PBP guy) is actually a TFC employee, so odds are that he will handle the commentary tomorrow night.

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

Why would there not be commentary?

There was commentary for the Independiente friendly last year (also webcast on TFC TV), which was far less important a match. Luke Wileman (GolTV PBP guy) is actually a TFC employee, so odds are that he will handle the commentary tomorrow night.

Hey Rudi...I am only going by what Paul Beirne posted over on the RPB board...

quote:Originally Posted by mlsintoronto

I think torontofc tv will stream the videoboard feed. It'll look bush league and sound worse but it's a step up from not having it. Maybe we'll turn it into a promotion: YOU provide the play by play!

good news, corussports will broadcast the game online with commentators (french). Go see their website (corussports.com) for more details.

I'm an impact fan, but I have to admit Toronto is going to win. With the lame start of season the impact has, the many injuries, added to the much superior 2009 Toronto team...

My prediction: 3 - 0 Toronto, and, Red boys win Nutrilite championship, easily.

sniff...

I was expecting Sportsnet to broadcast the game coast to coast, well again it shows that we are not there yet in Canada.

As an Impact fan I have to admit that TFC as better chances this year to win the championship.

So if you To. guy's win, at least make it to the semi of CCL ,for canadian soccer sake !

Archived