Saputo Stadium construction pictures

Daniel

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest speedmonk42
quote:Originally posted by Vancouver Fan

Looking good. I like the pitch too. Those blue waves on one of the stands would be perfect for Vancouver.:D

Dammit.

Them stealin our mojo

quote:Originally posted by jimmynow

Are the dressing rooms going to be in the new building in the corner or are they under the stand with the roof?

I think the players will get dressed over at the Olympic Swimming Pool facility at the foot of the Olympic Stadium. I can just see it now, the players running up the path from the swimming pool, roughly about 200 to 300 yard, past the ticket stand to the soccer field:D

quote:Originally posted by CanadianSoccerFan

are those little bunkers for the benches?

I think those are elongated hot tubs for when players get hurt or bruise their muscles, they could go in, soak up some warm water to soothe their aching bodies,..., and then get back into the game, lol:D.

Just kidding. Actually yes, those will serve as benches, just like those you see in Europe (eg. Barcelona).

quote:Originally posted by jimmynow

they connected the hallways under the old concrete stand with the new building?

by the way, where are the food/drink buildings?

Nah! I don't think that they connected the hallway to the new building, I don't really see a use of this and it would of been costly for nothing.

Food and drink they should be found at the corners or maybe under the stands who knows!

Well, I was told a couple of months ago that the players would come on the field from inside under the main stand... But if the foreman of the construction site said it's not gonna happen, go with his word. I was once told there'd be a pub onsite too, so... :D

Archived