Saputo Stadium construction pictures

Daniel

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given the full house last night, how did the stadium perform? Bathrooms, concessions, etc. There were many empty seat at kick off and apparently lines of people outside waiting to get in. What's people's sense of the percentage of people coming from the Metro (coming in bursts) and those that come by car (a more steady flow)?

quote:Originally posted by martinm182

I came by car and got in during the national anthem, there was only a 1 minute line to get in because I already had my ticket, I think the big lineup was for the people buying and picking up tickets.

Yeah it was. We got there right at the crush about 20 mins prior to kickoff and waited in line maybe 5 minutes.

Just watching the Mon-Port game and have finally noticed the net. It looks like some of the nets/fences they have behind the goals at some high school fields around here. Not needed at a professional stadium.

Hell, even Vancouver with it's horrible shooters don't need a net behind their goals. People are supposed to be paying attention, and if they aren't they deserve a ball in the head.

Archived