Get The U20 QF on TV and Congratulate our boys!

Ryan Keay

This was posted by Bill Spiers on the old board. Looks like the CSA is lobbying hard to get this game on tv. Im normally not one to get in email campaigns, but this one looks like its got some steam behind it. And, for anyone who wishes to send good wishes and congratulations to the team, e-mails are listed too:

Bill Spiers, Old Board, 9:31

CSA is asking that congratulations and messages of support be sent to:

Dale Mitchell (Head Coach) - dmitchell@soccercan.ca

Earl Cochrane (Team Manager) - natteams@soccercan.ca

CSA is working hard to persuade Sportsnet to pick up the quarter-final game. Any help from Voyageurs would be appreciated. You can e-mail Sportsnet at:

feedback@sportsnet.rogers.com

(Positive e-mails only, please).

If you like, mark it to the attention of President, Doug Beeforth.

Sent mine--again. Was diplomatic as all get out--whatever the hell that means.

i should have a full house Friday at 6 am out here on the west coast if Sportsnet shows the game. serving up 'real' Canadian bacon, Canuck eggs--extra large, Canadian orange juice {beer}, with a dram of Canadian whiskey for good luck. I'll be drunk by the time i roll into work at 8.30, but who gives a damn. we want to support our lads and we'll do it with Canuck Style.

Thanks for the invite, but why don't we all just meet at that hotel pub that me and Tyler were at for the Finland match?

They have WHITBY FISH AND CHIPS! (inside Ultras joke, sorry)

quote:Originally posted by Mimglow

Here's a promise to my Ottawa brethren...

If the game is broadcast on Sportsnet on Friday, you can come watch it at my place.

quote:Originally posted by The Beaver

i should have a full house Friday at 6 am out here on the west coast if Sportsnet shows the game. serving up 'real' Canadian bacon, Canuck eggs--extra large, Canadian orange juice {beer}, with a dram of Canadian whiskey for good luck. I'll be drunk by the time i roll into work at 8.30, but who gives a damn. we want to support our lads and we'll do it with Canuck Style.

Holy crap, you're doing it right. If it's televised, I'd gladly arrange something for the folks out here in South-West Ontario... anyone in greater K-W want to go out for a Canuck Style breakfast?

Allez les Rouges,

M@

quote:Originally posted by Varsity Tyler

That would be the one and only Fergus Inn. Too bad that I have a f***ing exam at 9:30 Friday morning.

I`d love to be there with you guys but Santiago, Chile to Fergus Inn is a bit too far!!:D

Maybe next year I`ll go up there and catch some WCQ games with ya!!

Cheers

Archived