Get The U20 QF on TV and Congratulate our boys!

Ryan Keay

Dear Viewers,

On Friday, December 12 Rogers Sportsnet will be broadcasting the Canada / Spain quarterfinal match at the 2003 FIFA World Youth Championship from Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.

Here is the breakdown for our 4 regions:

SPORTSNET EAST - Live at 9:00am Eastern

SPORTSNET ONTARIO - Live at 9:00am Eastern

SPORTSNET WEST - Tape delayed until 8:00am Mountain

SPORTSNET PACIFIC - Tape delayed until 8:00am Pacific

Sincerely,

Jennifer Martin

Sportsnet Audience Relations

Would have loved to but unfortunately I gotta run to T.O. in the morning so I will have to miss the game... Good Omen is that I was on the road for the Burkina Faso game too..

quote:Originally posted by mattbin

Holy crap, you're doing it right. If it's televised, I'd gladly arrange something for the folks out here in South-West Ontario... anyone in greater K-W want to go out for a Canuck Style breakfast?

Allez les Rouges,

M@

quote:Originally posted by Canuck Oranje

Would have loved to but unfortunately I gotta run to T.O. in the morning so I will have to miss the game... Good Omen is that I was on the road for the Burkina Faso game too..

Aw, man! That's too bad. I don't know if there are any other Voyageurs in our neck of the woods.

Next time Canada plays, let's hit Molly's or Failte or somewhere, eh?

Allez les Rouges,

M@

Hey mattbin I live in Guelph let me know If you like to watch a match somewere.

Aw, man! That's too bad. I don't know if there are any other Voyageurs in our neck of the woods.

Next time Canada plays, let's hit Molly's or Failte or somewhere, eh?

Allez les Rouges,

M@

quote:Originally posted by nedved9

Hey mattbin I live in Guelph let me know If you like to watch a match somewere.

That's crazy, I live in Guelph too. Next time something's televised--hopefully a little later in the day--we'll have to set something up, you, me, Oranje, and whoever else wants to get together. We'll have the South-West Ontario chapter of the Voyageurs up and running in no time! :)

Allez les Rouges,

M@

No problem Matt

That's crazy, I live in Guelph too. Next time something's televised--hopefully a little later in the day--we'll have to set something up, you, me, Oranje, and whoever else wants to get together. We'll have the South-West Ontario chapter of the Voyageurs up and running in no time! :)

Allez les Rouges,

M@

Archived