Canadian Supporters Jersey

Shway

Having A Supporters Jersey  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a custom made Canadian soccer supporters jersey?

• Yes - This is a great idea!
    • No - There's no need for this.

I think it would be a cool idea to have our own custom made supporters jersey. We are people from all over the nation, and what better way to increase support awareness then having a jersey that people would ask questions about. There are smaller apparel companies out there that could facilitate with this, however I think it would be great to say it's Canadian made (i.e Inaria).

I also think if the price point is good, we can use some of the proceeds to sponsor a grassroots program or we can use it for organizational things like TIFO's, website cost, etc. 

image.png.a8f122aff727606f8dfcae545c35d4e3.png

(this is just an idea)

Thoughts?

Edited by Shway

3 hours ago, Shway said:

I think it would be a cool idea to have our own custom made supporters jersey. We are people from all over the nation, and what better way to increase support awareness then having a jersey that people would ask questions about. There are smaller apparel companies out there that could facilitate with this, however I think it would be great to say it's Canadian made (i.e Inaria).

I also think if the price point is good, we can use some of the proceeds to sponsor a grassroots program or we can use it for organizational things like TIFO's, website cost, etc. 

image.png.a8f122aff727606f8dfcae545c35d4e3.png

(this is just an idea)

Thoughts?

Love it I would Have the Voyaguers in a similar font to what our  Team Canada jerseys used to look like when they had Canada on them circa  1986 if it is possible. Other than that Love it

On 7/14/2020 at 12:39 PM, dyslexic nam said:

I think the shirt is a cool idea but the number of times I want to wear jersey fabric is pretty limited.   I am into breathable cotton at this point and prob won’t buy many more jerseys.   

I know a club who got some "bowling"-style shirts done which looked awesome. Comfortable, stylish, with embroidered badges. Really regretted not getting one when they came in.