Impact offseason 2017-18

Blackdude

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dub Narcotic said:

Lovitz is sneakily pretty decent.

Combined with Nerwinski being overrated defensively = a great day for Dan!

The ball which he played between the CBs only for Mancuso to put wide from a great position was superb.

There were two dubious calls from the linesman in this game that made a huge differnce. One that wasnt called and resulted in a Caps goal;  this one i am not 100% on.   And another, that was called offside, would have very likely resulted in a goal for Montreal;  I am more certain on this one. 

I didnt have access to commentary but watched the game.  Where was VAR?

15 minutes ago, Soccerpro said:

Montreal have 0 depth.

they need to acquire a boss CB quick.

Agree. Manjrekar James...Weren't the Impact rumoured to sign him?... It'd be nice if that rumour plays out...But I'm assuming he won't be able to join the Impact until Jun. or so and they need a CB now...Question is, who can fill that void?...Must be missing Ciman on that one now, lmfao

8 hours ago, CNMNTPERUELIGIBLE said:

Agree. Manjrekar James...Weren't the Impact rumoured to sign him?... It'd be nice if that rumour plays out...But I'm assuming he won't be able to join the Impact until Jun. or so and they need a CB now...Question is, who can fill that void?...Must be missing Ciman on that one now, lmfao

Ciman happened to look very good, and at times brilliant, beside Jakovic for the new LAs, have to say. 

5 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Ciman happened to look very good, and at times brilliant, beside Jakovic for the new LAs, have to say. 

Lolo looked good from the highlights w his pattenent slide kick save but I also saw he was not tight on his markings which was his weakness last season. I’m sure lots of Impact fans will be monitoring his performances this season. 

On another note it was great to see so much Canadian content and battles. Petrasso and Edwards vs Davies and Dejong. 

When was the last time so many Canadians played in a MLS regular season game?

Petrasso, Edwards, Choinière, Piette, Teibert, Davies, De Jong

2 hours ago, Moldy9 said:

Lolo looked good from the highlights w his pattenent slide kick save but I also saw he was not tight on his markings which was his weakness last season. I’m sure lots of Impact fans will be monitoring his performances this season. 

On another note it was great to see so much Canadian content and battles. Petrasso and Edwards vs Davies and Dejong. 

When was the last time so many Canadians played in a MLS regular season game?

Petrasso, Edwards, Choinière, Piette, Teibert, Davies, De Jong

Simply fantastic @Moldy9.... Hope it keeps up throughout the course of this season and especially with LON qualifiers coming up down in the fall

Archived