Feb 2 Event

Sam

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... It's what led to the decision to play all of opening round World Cup qualifiers in Toronto....

Quote from this article (I assume it is the same link in the Canada vs. USA thread): http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/opinion/2012/02/canada-to-face-us-in-world-cup-qualifer-tuneup.html

Seems to be a done deal. Good news for me.

This quote is relating to the games against St. Lucia, Puerto Rico and St. Kitts and Nevis. Nothing about the next round.

... It's what led to the decision to play all of opening round World Cup qualifiers in Toronto....

Quote from this article (I assume it is the same link in the Canada vs. USA thread): http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/opinion/2012/02/canada-to-face-us-in-world-cup-qualifer-tuneup.html

Seems to be a done deal. Good news for me.

Opening round already happened.. granted we'll probably see all games there again but that quote is not giving anything away.

Is there going to be any kind of online stream of the Umbro event? I'd love to see the kit unveiling live, along with the WCQs and centennial announcements.

I'd love to see this as well...you'd think it would be streaming on the Canada Soccer website...likely going to have to rely on tweets from those attending

According to Rudi, it starts at 7.

So the 2012 Umbro Kit launch starts at 19:30 EST / 16:30 PT. There will be a chat with Peter Montopoli, Stephen Hart and John Herdman (link is posted above).

Information derived using the CSA Iphone App. App is pretty cool other than I nearly posted an announced match between Canada Malta until I hit the 'more' tab to discover this from 2001. News feeds could be a little more up to date I suppose.

Archived