New Canada Jersey Leaked? Centennial Shirt

Razcle

Doesn't the Wales jersey look like that

There are very few nations or clubs that have a unique jersey. They are all just cookie cutter jerseys that are fit in with each clubs or nations colours.

The logo with the banner underneath looks awful. Very glad it is not real.

not as awful as two chevrons and a big f* off number on the front with 90's version homeboy shirt. I'd actually take adidas poke-a-dots over the current one which is something for a recreational team.

Geez I thought they were going to allow people to submit ideas for our kit next year. What happened to that? Was it just rumour then? I still think some of the designs that were submitted here were better than that pic posted above.

The best thing about that design is that it's clean and it's simple. Even though there are two shades of stripes on that jersey, the colour change is very suttle. There isn't any unnecessary pipping (none at all in fact) and it's red and it's white. That's good enough for me.

I love the kit, that's what we should be wearing right now (minus the logo), that is a kit that EVERYONE would want. The template is perfect for Canada, love the number right under the Umbro logo.. scale that logo down a bit and you have a winner imo. Add something else that makes it ours, I'm thinking a red maple leaf on the back of the collar would be cool too, just so we don't look like England too much.

Archived