Guest uno

Yeah. we still have some technical issues with club-Tv, because it's only first season of the streaming. I hope next coverage will be much better.

Some updates:

There is a page on our club site, where people can ask our Club President questions. So I asked couple. First question was about Joe's chances of playing in first squad, the answer was : He has all necesary qualities for first team player, just needs to keep training as hard as he doing it now.

The second Q was about Joe's possible call-up to Canada-U-21 (U23 squad). President said, that we won't hiding him and ready to provide any info on the guy to Canadian Soccer Association, as the possible call-up can help DiChiara to progress at the club.

So, now I want to write a letter to someone from your National Team, to give some feedback on Joe for them.

Any ideas which of the emails listed below is the most suitable to write to?

Men's National Team Manager

Morgan Quarry

mquarry@soccercan.ca

National Teams Administrator Manager

Daniel Michelucci

dmichelucci@soccercan.ca

Men's National Team Assistant Coach and Men's Olympic Team Head Coach

Tony Fonseca

info@soccercan.ca

please help ))

also, if some of these guys are reading the Forum email me: arrrubtsov@gmail.com

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah. we still have some technical issues with club-Tv, because it's only first season of the streaming. I hope next coverage will be much better.

Some updates:

There is a page on our club site, where people can ask our Club President questions. So I asked couple. First question was about Joe's chances of playing in first squad, the answer was : He has all necesary qualities for first team player, just needs to keep training as hard as he doing it now.

The second Q was about Joe's possible call-up to Canada-U-21 (U23 squad). President said, that we won't hiding him and ready to provide any info on the guy to Canadian Soccer Association, as the possible call-up can help DiChiara to progress at the club.

So, now I want to write a letter to someone from your National Team, to give some feedback on Joe for them.

Any ideas which of the emails listed below is the most suitable to write to?

Men's National Team Manager

Morgan Quarry

mquarry@soccercan.ca

National Teams Administrator Manager

Daniel Michelucci

dmichelucci@soccercan.ca

Men's National Team Assistant Coach and Men's Olympic Team Head Coach

Tony Fonseca

info@soccercan.ca

please help ))

also, if some of these guys are reading the Forum email me: arrrubtsov@gmail.com

Well, you might want to hit 'em all with an email.

Hello everyone, thanks for advices given. I'm still working on that letter, just today send request to our club if they can provide Canadian Football Association with video of all Joseph's games, of course in case of interest from Canadian side. Still waiting for reply.

I'm also confused, because Joseph's parents contacted me both by e-mail and Skype. And Joseph's father has different names on Skype and E-mail, lol ))) Hope this resolves somehow )

small update:

Yesterday Joseph played another full game for Reserves.

Today is the game of the First team, and I expect him at least to be in the subs. Game starts in 6-7 hours, so i'll be posting some links here.

Cheers.

Haha, Joseph was prepared to be subbed in at 90+3, but the time ran out unfortunately

still, he's getting closer to first team ))

mserson, I'm Russian, the fan of the club, who's excited that we have talented canadian player in the club

Thank you for your kind words

I don't think we can expect that JDC will appear on the pitch today. You don't often see a defensive midfielder being subbed in when the team loses 2-0.

Archived