Guest uno

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jpg75, in general or in this particular game ?

I have an idea of making a video on Joseph from this match, but that could only happen if i'll find the game on torrents.

For a kid who doesn't turn 20 until next January, it's pretty impressive to get minutes in a Russian Premier League game. It really looks like he's got a backer within the club and they plan to bring him along and develop him. What an opportunity and albeit that was a clipped video and not the entire time on the field, it was pretty obvious he looks comfortable on the ball and in your RPL debut that says something.

and albeit that was a clipped video and not the entire time on the field

i can upload video of all 30 minutes Joseph remained on the pitch, but i'don't think you'll see something else that can interest a canadian supporter.

But still, if you want to see the whole video, tell me - no problems with uploading

i can upload video of all 30 minutes Joseph remained on the pitch, but i'don't think you'll see something else that can interest a canadian supporter.

But still, if you want to see the whole video, tell me - no problems with uploading

You've already done more than expected. Please just keep up these great updates. That comment was not at all angling for more footage, I was just qualifying my good impression of him, trying not to get too excited. haha.

wow! wow! wow!

It happened sooner than i expected, in today's game against Anzhi Joseph is in first eleven. Congratulations!

Can't wait to see how he'll destroy Roberto Carlos )))

wow! wow! wow!

It happened sooner than i expected, in today's game against Anzhi Joseph is in first eleven. Congratulations!

Can't wait to see how he'll destroy Roberto Carlos )))

Excellent - maybe this kid will be the Peters of this next WCQ cycle. What's his preferred position? Where was he born?

He played 90 but Samara loses 3-0 (R. Carlos also played 90). What a meteoric rise for DiChiara though, out of no where to playing at a comparable level to Hutch. Given the Gold Cup results we certainly need some meteoric rises like this. I hope Hart calls him up soon because we certainly need some upgrades for WCQ.

UNO What is wrong with Kyrilia this year? As you can see from my avatar, I am a fan of Shinnik and saw them play against us live a few times when we were in the RPL. They always had a strong team, usually upper half of the table but now look like relegation candidates. Does the club have money problems?

I'm sorry i couldn't post a link, had troubles with internet. Listened to the game on the radio myself.

Grizzly, i really have nothing to say. Everyone is shocked in our city and can't find an explanation of this. We have enough money, unlike last season, but funny thing is - team played better football last seasion, then now.

We bought an international attacking midfielder from Serbia, and striker from Bulgarian national team, so i hope they can get us higher in the standings.

Anyway, I'm very happy for Joseph, despite the awful play from my team. It's hard to judge by radio report, but the commentator said that Joseph was one of the best.

I'm downloading the whole game now and will be making a video of Joe's highlights by tomorrow evening, probably.

Archived