Guest uno

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were winning 3-0 after half time, so definitely that's the reason he was subbed. good play by him, as I watched it myself. Good agression, tackling, marking, short pass from Joseph.

There were about 2 500 fans at the match, by the way. good for youth championship.

20110433.jpg

20110422.jpg

20110413.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Head coach wrote yesterday in his blog some words about Joseph:

When DiChiara arrived at pre-season he amazed me with his physical conditions, his height. It was good to see, but not confide me in his abilities as a football pro. Nowadays even in basketball player's great physical conditions doesn't guarantee anything, not talking about defensive midfielders in professional football. I was confused with a stiffness of the Canadian, first he toiled, suffered, didn't understand that we play attacking , combinational football where a lot of flair needed. But one day he came out on the pitch, and every coach around could sit and just write down in notepad his strengths and advantages: As if animated golem suddenly danced on the football pitch - he showed everything: mobility, power, intellect. The most important thing is - our football has provoked him to progress and he's studying his way through to the first team

Guest uno

Joseph played whole match for reserves team today, got yellow. The team is now topping the table of Reserves Championship.

He also gave small interview to official site after the game.

Some older pics from new players presentation in march:

20110505.jpg

20110507.jpg

and from previous Reserves game:

20110973.jpg

20110977.jpg

"When DiChiara arrived at pre-season he amazed me with his physical conditions, his height. It was good to see, but not confide me in his abilities as a football pro. Nowadays even in basketball player's great physical conditions doesn't guarantee anything, not talking about defensive midfielders in professional football. I was confused with a stiffness of the Canadian, first he toiled, suffered, didn't understand that we play attacking , combinational football where a lot of flair needed. But one day he came out on the pitch, and every coach around could sit and just write down in notepad his strengths and advantages: As if animated golem suddenly danced on the football pitch - he showed everything: mobility, power, intellect. The most important thing is - our football has provoked him to progress and he's studying his way through to the first team"

uno, this seems to be the case w/ many young Canadian players (especially those playing outside a true academy set-up) - they can only reach a certain level. It is great to hear that he is progressing and thanks for the updates!

ps: that crowd looks great

• 2 weeks later...
Joseph played whole game for reserves

now is a sub for first team match

Game starts in 5 minutes

links:

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/33063/1/fk-dinamo-moscow-vs.-krylya-sovetov.html

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/79509

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/91871

This match report from the Sovetov website says he only played the first half of the 4-0 loss to Dinamo Moscow reserves.

http://eng.kc-camapa.ru/cgi-bin/protokol.cgi?game=d-68-10

Joseph was an unused sub in a 1-0 loss at Dinamo in the RPL.

http://eng.kc-camapa.ru/online.html

He wears shirt number 20.

Archived