Please confirm you received and email regarding Canada vs Peru

Admin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ Haha, glad someone else caught that. Rookie mistake probably wont happen again. Glad to know I recognize most of those emails.

Ok, maybe I didn't do it.

I just sent out another smaller bulk mail and %100 put it in the bcc.

It still shows them all.

Now I am not so sure I did it in the first place.

wtf. This is using gmail.

Why are you even using gmail to send out email to forum members?

Use the built-in forum tools at your disposal, they work fine for me when sending out to thousands of members.

Couldn't figure out how to make attachments work.

I still haven't seen any e-mails. Not an issue, as I won't know if I'm even going to be in town until sometime in August ...

... but I don't think they are all getting through ... and I generally don't have e-mail problems.

I still haven't seen any e-mails. Not an issue, as I won't know if I'm even going to be in town until sometime in August ...

... but I don't think they are all getting through ... and I generally don't have e-mail problems.

The weekly newsletter went out to everyone with more than 5 posts (save for one group of 50 due to a technical issue), so you should've get that one. I can verify if you want to PM your email address or you can wait for the next one that should be going out tomorrow night.

The weekly newsletter went out to everyone with more than 5 posts (save for one group of 50 due to a technical issue), so you should've get that one. I can verify if you want to PM your email address or you can wait for the next one that should be going out tomorrow night.
There's a weekly newsletter?!?

There's a weekly newsletter?!?

:)

Well, so far there has been only one, but the plan is to send it out every Monday or Tuesday. I'm not sure how many went straight to people's junk mail folder, but if your email address in your profile is correct, then you should've got it last Tuesday or Wednesday.

Look for the next one tomorrow night.

Archived