Canadians in MLS

jonovision

The list is getting longer all of a sudden.

Toronto

Greg Sutton

Jim Brennan

Dwayne de Rosario

Kevin Harmse

Nana Attakora

Gabe Gala

Tyler Rosenlund

Kyle Hall - drafted

Real Salt Lake

Will Johnson

Kennedy Owusu-Ansah (on trial)

Chivas USA

Ante Jazic

<s>Seattle

Jacob Lensky</s>

Houston Dynamo

Pat Onstad

Andre Hainault??

FC Dallas

Adrian Serioux

If there were some real forwards in the group, Canada could field an all MLS XI that would be half decent.

quote:Originally posted by Johnnie Monster

The Southsiders did a pub night with Teitur Thordarson last night. I'm not going to go into specifics of what he said about the Lensky situation, but what I can tell you is that as of last night, Vancouver is not aware if he's with them or not.

cheers - good fun last night? any players join in?

quote:Originally posted by Johnnie Monster

The Southsiders did a pub night with Teitur Thordarson last night. I'm not going to go into specifics of what he said about the Lensky situation, but what I can tell you is that as of last night, Vancouver is not aware if he's with them or not.

A pub night with the coach? How cool is that? [8D]

Well even if he isn't playing with the Caps at least he had the chance to kick the ball around again and start to get back into the game. We'll just have to wait and see what is going to happen. I was actually glad he didn't go to Seattle (not just because I'm a Caps fan). Getting stuck in MLS could be a bad move for him. At this stage just getting back into the game and then see what he wants to do is probably best.

No players, just TT and a few staff from the FO.

Great night, about 20 of us in attendance. We met up at the Lions Pub down by the waterfront... it's understood that they and a handful of other venues are going to be Whitecaps "pub sponsors." They'll have jerseys on display at each pub, share some cross promotions, etc.

TT was incredibly frank about what's been going on in camp, tactics, challenges, concerns, etc. It's clear he is putting his stamp on this team... he has a plan, and he wants to bring it to fruition. We're apparently in for a much faster, more technically skilled side than previous seasons.

Archived