Official Online Canada Soccer Store

the_reds

Its about time they did this. I want shorts too. You know what would be amazing....CSA TV, like the TFC version. 5 minutes a week. I'm sure if we saw the CSA working, then we wouldn't be so hard on them or if they gave updates and were transparent.

Those $21.99 t shirts we're being sold at the game in Montreal. I bought one. Upon closer look they have the u20 logo from last year on the bottom of the shirt. Don't know about you guys but I think that should be noted. I thought I was getting a new 2008 t shirt. Not great quality either.

quote:Originally posted by Vancouver Fan

Those $21.99 t shirts we're being sold at the game in Montreal. I bought one. Upon closer look they have the u20 logo from last year on the bottom of the shirt. Don't know about you guys but I think that should be noted. I thought I was getting a new 2008 t shirt. Not great quality either.

I was wearing this t-shirt at the game and I bought it at U20 last year..

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, short enough notice on this one! I called the local soccer shop, who said that they can take orders for the jerseys already, gotta go in to make sure I get the right size tho. Still not sure if I'm going to get de Guzman on Gerba on the back, leaning towards Gerba...

• 4 weeks later...

My spider senses are tingling on this one. Why have none of us every discovered this site before, and why is there no link from the official CSA site to this one (though far be it for the CSA to completely miss something so freakin obvious on their website :)?

I've emailed the CSA to ask if this is really a legit CSA endorsed site.

today, I scoured the West end of the GTA to try to find a store that sells the new NT jersey. to my dismay I found nothing. What a disappointment.

I did call the Adidas megastore at Yonge and Dundas in downtown Toronto. Glad to say they've got plenty of home and away shirts in stock in all sizes.

The other good news is that between 1:30 and 3:30 on Monday, the MNT will be at the megastore signing autographs.

I'm going to go down to the store on monday, get my shirts and get them signed.

The team is going to be signing autographs at the mega store!!?!?! Oh man I gotta get my DERO south africa jersey signed for sure!

Where did you find that info from?

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

today, I scoured the West end of the GTA to try to find a store that sells the new NT jersey. to my dismay I found nothing. What a disappointment.

I did call the Adidas megastore at Yonge and Dundas in downtown Toronto. Glad to say they've got plenty of home and away shirts in stock in all sizes.

The other good news is that between 1:30 and 3:30 on Monday, the MNT will be at the megastore signing autographs.

quote:Originally posted by djcuse

The team is going to be signing autographs at the mega store!!?!?! Oh man I gotta get my DERO south africa jersey signed for sure!

Where did you find that info from?

the guy at the megastore told me....i can't believe its not being promoted.

CSA....I know you read the site...you should get your PR people promoting this....fans want to know this stuff

So they said they had the AWAY jersey in stock...

Hmmm... I guess i will pick one of these baby's up, if its the white one from this picture...

392peters_jamie080604ap.jpg

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

Archived