Official Online Canada Soccer Store

the_reds

hey guys,

i know that "jmt metrosport" in scarborough and two locations in mississauga not only sell the jersey but they are usually the ones to letter the canadian kits for all national teams. so i'm sure they will stock regularly and they will also have the best quality. no knock offs. anyway, here is a link to their website. the owners there are quite nice - john and norm.

http://www.jmtmetrosport.com/

don't see any canada kits on their site though... so give them a shout

quote:Originally posted by djcuse

The team is going to be signing autographs at the mega store!!?!?! Oh man I gotta get my DERO south africa jersey signed for sure!

Where did you find that info from?

From the CSA website;

In anticipation of Canada’s big Wednesday match in Toronto, adidas Canada has invited several members of Canada’s national team to its downtown store off Yonge Street this Monday 18 August. The players will be visiting the store from 14.30 to 15.30 (10 Dundas Street East at the corner of Dundas/Yonge).

quote:Originally posted by hamiltonfan

i want to order something from the store but i was just making sure its really run by the CSA...no links on their site. Anyone order for it???

I have and waiting for my jersey. I'll post back when I get mine.

I'd swear that the new Canada shirt is a much darker shade of red than what they have on there. I just blew 115 bucks for an un-customized short sleeve shirt, which isn't what I wanted, but I was going sort of crazy before the match in a few ways so I bought it anyway.... lol

Does anyone know of a store or something I could get it customized at?

quote:Originally posted by djcuse

So they said they had the AWAY jersey in stock...

Hmmm... I guess i will pick one of these baby's up, if its the white one from this picture...

392peters_jamie080604ap.jpg

looks really plain if you ask me, unless your able to get a name and number on it

quote:Originally posted by Mimglow

HOw long ago did you order? Wondering if I should order through here to get mine in time for the MTL match.

I bought a few days back, they have different shipping rates which is good. I am contacting them to track the shipment.

That pic is not the away jersey the team will be wearing for WCQ2010. The jersey style is the same however the adidas stripes are white as well. They look amazing and they actually have some at L&M Taylor Soccer at Yonge in between Eglinton and Davisville. The white on white actually looks amazing. I am just waiting for somewhere that will put a number on the front and back in the correct font.

quote:Originally posted by Seb of Mtl

niagara hammer: thanks when the website first popped up on the board they didnt have scarves for sale.

I purchased mine two weeks ago and still didnt receive it.

That might be normal based on the shipping method, check it out on their site, if it doesn't jive you should call customer service.

quote:Originally posted by kaykills

That pic is not the away jersey the team will be wearing for WCQ2010. The jersey style is the same however the adidas stripes are white as well. They look amazing and they actually have some at L&M Taylor Soccer at Yonge in between Eglinton and Davisville. The white on white actually looks amazing. I am just waiting for somewhere that will put a number on the front and back in the correct font.

We are still having to wait and see kaykills...

The newest away jersey that Canada has dawned actually is white with black stripes... However it's not available in ANY stores yet...

Canada wore this kit when they played panama in a friendly just 2 months ago...

I can't seem them changing kits again for when the qualifers start in the same year... I have seen the all-white jerseys however and they arn't that bad, but when i was in the adidas store near the eaton centre, the tags actually had them listed as a Under-17 jersey...

In any case i've already ordered the Red lettering and #'ing kit for De Guzman, so once Canada unveils which away kit they are actually wearing, i will be picking it up and customizing it, and will post the pics accordingly...

check the photos below:

340x.jpg

500x.jpg

Archived