Nations League Pregame Event (June 15)

JamboAl

Hi everyone.  We are trying to gauge interest in a pregame buffet about a 5-ish min walk from the stadium.  It would be $40.  Please post your interest here and how many are in your group.  This would be for the semi-final only.

If you have added your name through the Facebook page, please say so here as well.  Thanks.

On 6/2/2023 at 9:15 PM, JamboAl said:

QUICK UPDATE:

it looks like the price will be US $50 but will be all you can eat and drink.  This could get very dangerous (and fun).  More details to follow

Uh....yeah.  Anyway we can get that deal to stretch into the weekend as well?

I'll be there with all my friends (total attendance: 1).

I have a group of 10 coming. We arrive that morning so it'll be tight but definitely interested. I'll run the idea by the group. I'm good for 4 for sure, most likely all 10. I'll try to confirm the other 6 asap.

Edited by johnyb

On 6/4/2023 at 11:52 AM, johnyb said:

I have a group of 10 coming. We arrive that morning so it'll be tight but definitely interested. I'll run the idea by the group. I'm good for 4 for sure, most likely all 10. I'll try to confirm the other 6 asap.

I can guarantee 6 if this is still a go. Trying to convince the other 4. I have not commented on Facebook.

I think there's an easy solution for all of this: the Luxor is a 15 minute walk away from Allegiant Stadium.  All we need is to borrow someone's room who is staying there.  We could just order all the food and drinks on their room and then make our way over.  I'm sure they'd be fine with it.  Easy peasy.

Now, to find someone staying at the Luxor....