Impact vs Alajuelense March 18

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alajuelense is having a bad streak. Yes they beat DC thoroughly but apart from that, 2 draws and 3 losses. Timing for Montreal could be worse. 

Correct , and they have 2 games against upper table opponents before March 18 , a home and away , Santos de Guápiles  and Uruguay .

AND 15K sold so far .

Thanks, they updated it now. It's a shame because my flight leaves at 1AM on April 8th, but the game is at 9pm on the 7th. The stadium is only 15 minutes away from the airport, but I would still be cutting it too close :-(

Got to the airport earlier in the day; check-in, and get your boarding pass.

Go to the stadium for the first half and leave at half-time. (at least you`ll get half of the game!)

Never had a plan

Got to the airport earlier in the day; check-in, and get your boarding pass.

Go to the stadium for the first half and leave at half-time. (at least you`ll get half of the game!)

Can someone tell me time a plane left early from Central America ?

Holy christ.  Are we going to see a Champions League final WITHOUT a Mexican team?  If so that would end their 9 year winning streak, and 10 year streak of having a team in the final.  For the record only once since LA won in 2000 has a team from MLS made the final...Real Salt Lake in 2011.  Go Montreal!

Archived