Camp Timbit

hamiltonfan

Agreed.   We need to develop another keeper and Smits is our only keeper getting consistent 1st team minutes.  There's no official match days for this January so it's only a camp for the North American based players really.

For the March 23 to March 31 window with 2 match days I'd like to see them have a friendly with a CONCACAF team at one of the 3 indoor stadiums in Canada as a run up the the Gold Cup and WCQ games.

Agreed.   We need to develop another keeper and Smits is our only keeper getting consistent 1st team minutes.  There's no official match days for this January so it's only a camp for the North American based players really.

For the March 23 to March 31 window with 2 match days I'd like to see them have a friendly with a CONCACAF team at one of the 3 indoor stadiums in Canada as a run up the the Gold Cup and WCQ games.

Wouldn't be surprised if we play the US in another 0-0 classic.

Agreed. We need to develop another keeper and Smits is our only keeper getting consistent 1st team minutes. There's no official match days for this January so it's only a camp for the North American based players really.

The only stadium i could see this happening in is BC place. Olympic would cost too much to set up and i dont even think its allowed to be used in march anymore.

I cant see the game at the rogers centre when the csa has a revenue agreement with bmo. Plus i have a hunch wcq will be played at bmo so they'll want to spread friendlies around.

Vancouver i could see happening if the players agree to play on turf.

Archived