Tickets on their way - Address check!!

Admin

have they all been sent off yet?

I recall someone from Toronto mentioning a few days back that they got theirs, but I've not gotten mine yet. Just wanted to check.

Sending everything on Thursday. Unless Toronto beats LA by lots... then it's less likely to happen on Thursday.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Don't mean to bug, but have the tickets been sent? Haven't received anything yet.

Thanks.

Guys, keep in mind that Canada Post was closed on Good Friday and (I think) Easter Monday. If stuff was sent on Thursday, it wouldn't have had the time to reach anyone yet.

Actually, re-reading that, I think it refers to the week previous. Don't mind me...

Canada Post is what some of us like to call "slow and useless", as it can take over a week for intra-provincial mail to reach its destination, let alone a destination outside a province. There's still a lot of time beforehand, so it's no big deal. Let's just be happy the ticket grouping has gone down decently well so far.

Hey, no complaints here. Just checking.

Actually, a friend is asking because he needs to buy 3 more and wants the seats to be near our original seats - so he is more anxious than I am.

Tell him not to worry. I've got 7 tickets, 4 and 3, we'll all be standing together. At least that's the way it's normally been.

Archived