Pictures from Canada/Peru, Canada/Honduras

marktci

For those of you going to the games over the next week, if you're taking pictures and have a Flickr account, don't forget to add the pictures to the Voyageurs group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/thevoyageurs/

While I created the group, I'd be happy to add anyone else as an administrator (just send me your Flickr ID). When I initially set the group up, I had some dude adding random soccer photos to the group, so I set the group up to require approvalto ensure the pictures were related to Canadian soccer/the Voyageurs, but I don't want to screen for quality or anything.

Please add as many photos as you'd like. It is a great way to share the experiences with those who can't make it and also provides us with images we can use in the future (ownership/rights to photos will be respected).

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bumping this up. Already some new photos added from yesterday. Please add your photos to this pool. If you don't have a flickr account, you can either sign up for a free account or I could add the photos. I'll be posting the few I took (including some from the pre-game at Maro) when I get back to Victoria.

Ummm so that album that has a link from here. I stole picture 36 of 49 to put on my facebook labeled Toronto Voyagers because it showed everyone holding scarves that say Canada. If anyone has a problem with this I will take it off, but I thought it looked very nice.

They are for everyone to use!

I will add more later.

:)

This is actually a shout out to all of you photographers: I'm desperate for a decent photo of Canada in action last night to use in an article on my blog for the Honduras game. Because this is a commercial blog, I'd need your permission to use the photo, but if any of you would like a few hundred people to see one of your cool snapshots let me know!

This is actually a shout out to all of you photographers: I'm desperate for a decent photo of Canada in action last night to use in an article on my blog for the Honduras game. Because this is a commercial blog, I'd need your permission to use the photo, but if any of you would like a few hundred people to see one of your cool snapshots let me know!

I am not sure how it works exactly. Are you asking for permission from the people in the photos? I don't think you need that. The CSA rented the facility and granted me permission to take photos and I expressly said they would be available bloggers, magazines or anyone in Canada that wanted them.

That said, I would suggest not using the ones of players as I stated my goal in taking photos was of the supporters.

Archived